TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale my 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Access Cab.
16,500 miles
4.0 Liter V6
6 speed manual trans.
Still under Toyota 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty
Power windows, locks, cruise control, anti-slip rear, tow package, ABS, AC, CD player, sliding rear window, 17" alloy wheels, bed mat
Truck is in very good shape, almost like new. Drives and handles awesome, plenty of power. No problems whatsoever. Toyota just repainted both entire sides of the truck it had paint chipping. Looks like new now! The only reason I am selling is due to a lifestyle change. Pics are here: http://cstamm.smugmug.com/gallery/2286292
I am asking $22,000. Please feel free to email me or call me with any questions. The price is or best offer.
Chris 401-378-2972 [email protected] Truck is located is Leesport, PA

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the bump... I'd probably drive it across country if we had a deal though... and I'm not kidding.

·
Registered
214 Posts
IF IT WAS A AUTO I WOULD WRITE YOU A CHECK RIGHT NOW !!!!!!
:(
BUT MY DAYS OF SHIFTING ARE OVER :mad:

BUMP FOR A NICE RIG AT A GREAT PRICE :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry to hear that roll-bar Bob. I have to say though this thing is a blast to drive with the 6 spd.

·
Registered
411 Posts
If it was an auto i would get it too. Was looking at them today at the stealership for my girlfriend she wants a extended cab tacoma but only if it is blue. But she cant drive a stick due to her also loosing a leg in may. Good looking truck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
4 Participants
cstamm
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing