TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I just fit these tires on my stock '05. The rear is fine, no rubbing anywhere even under full flex. The front seems to only be hitting the splash guard (easily remedied) even under flex :eek: . At full steering lock there seems to be no rubbing on the frame. I'm sure off road it might rub a little. Has anyone looked into this more. I have pics, just not sure when I can get them up.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics

Ok got some pics for you guys. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

· Registered
10,328 Posts
285's!

StealthTaco said:
Ok I just fit these tires on my stock '05. The rear is fine, no rubbing anywhere even under full flex. The front seems to only be hitting the splash guard (easily remedied) even under flex :eek: . At full steering lock there seems to be no rubbing on the frame. I'm sure off road it might rub a little. Has anyone looked into this more. I have pics, just not sure when I can get them up.

man that looks awesome!

· Premium Member
192 Posts
StealthTaco said:
Do you have any lift in that truck? I was wondering how big I could go. I now have a 3" lift in mine and it needs new tires just for the fact the stockers suck.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll have to do it put the tires back on. Right now I'm work'n on my '01 and that's what runs the 285's. The '05 is what I'm using to get around town so I put the 265's back on. I'll try and get pics up to ya soon.

· Registered
1,074 Posts
StealthTaco said:
Yeah dude, bone stock.
So now the question of the day is......
What is your MINIMUM ground clearance with those tires?
And what is the distance between the ground and the botton of the frame rail?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.