TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Tacoma Factory Seat Covers and WeatherTech Floor Mats + freebie factory all weather mats

2006 Tacoma Factory Seat Covers and WeatherTech Floor Mats + freebie factory all weather mats

Factory seat covers with "Tacoma" embroidered logo, made from neoprene wet suit material gray with black center. Floor mats are great quality black all weather rubber style from WeatherTech. Both fit the front row, 2006-2009 SR5 and base models and in excellent condition. Still have old factory floor mats as well and will include in $200 price free. Selling because I traded in my 2006 for a 2015 and neither fit my new model (Sport edition) Passenger side mats do not have anchoring post holes. $200 for both seat covers and all floor mats. Originally paid $300 for just the seat covers alone. Message with any questions

List Date: 8/11/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2006 Tacoma Factory Seat Covers and WeatherTech Floor Mats + freebie factory all weather mats
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $200.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
yota06taco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing