TTORA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
do you HAVE to run flared fenders with the total chaos long travel kit? with stock tires? with 33's??
With 33's, yes and most likely you will with stock too. Why wouldnt you want to run glass?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
i spent alot of money on it i dont feel like messing with the body work untill i get a couple scratches in it, but i might have to cause i dont want the tire to hit the fender.
Where you located, me and marnes will help install it if you want.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
ya i might take you up on that once i get the suspension on. hey huntington beach is where the camburg shop is huh? what would you recomend TC or Camburg? cause im leanin more for TC.
Yes, Im getting my TC kit put on next week by DMZ out in Norco and you could go with either there basically the same kit but I think it will take a while to get the Camburg kit and they have to put it on for you. So I would go with TC.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
If I were you I would take it to Tim at DMZ he is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. He has the best prices too.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
wha! you don't need glass. If you look on TC's page, there's a 05+ tacoma with LT and stock fenders. looks to be 33" tires to. Just make sure not to do much up travel :D or you'll eff them up. I'd say if your tight on cash, you could hold back on the glass for awhile.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
wha! you don't need glass. If you look on TC's page, there's a 05+ tacoma with LT and stock fenders. looks to be 33" tires to. Just make sure not to do much up travel :D or you'll eff them up. I'd say if your tight on cash, you could hold back on the glass for awhile.
you need glass to stay legal on the streets in cali...u ride without glass ur ass is beggin for cops
Both are correct. :D but I wouldnt take the chance of leaving stock fenders on there with all that travel.

·
Registered
215 Posts
id actually like to see him try runnin the stock fenders...i wanna see him learn the hard way....

P.S. when im sick im a fuckin asshole :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
you can run stock fenders for a while, but dont run it in the dezert or there goes the fender in the rear view.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts