TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Starting from this thread 2004 or 2007 decision
Well I have had my 2007 Radiant Red 4x4 DC for 2.5 weeks, first tank was 17.1mi/gal second was 17.3mi/gal - does this seam a little low based off the fact I am in the break-in period and taking it easy?

I am going to be putting a Hard Tonneau cover on the bed, the 2 I am looking at are the SnugTop SL (or TC) and the ARE LoPro. The prices are about the same. Any advise on which is better? The SnugTop looks a little better quality/built, but I really like the looks of the ARE LoPro.

TIA

·
Registered
291 Posts
AZPetrak said:
Starting from this thread 2004 or 2007 decision
Well I have had my 2007 Radiant Red 4x4 DC for 2.5 weeks, first tank was 17.1mi/gal second was 17.3mi/gal - does this seam a little low based off the fact I am in the break-in period and taking it easy?

I am going to be putting a Hard Tonneau cover on the bed, the 2 I am looking at are the SnugTop SL (or TC) and the ARE LoPro. The prices are about the same. Any advise on which is better? The SnugTop looks a little better quality/built, but I really like the looks of the ARE LoPro.

TIA
I don't think it is going to help your mpg....

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Get that thing on and post pictures:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just ordered the SnugTop TC, should have it in 3 weeks. I went with a Snugtop because it looks a little more sturdy to me and most importantly I got a good deal on it. The ARE LoPro was $1099 plus tax ($1190), I am getting the Snugtop TC with headliner for $950. This one (TC) does not have the one key pop-up mechanizme that the SnugTop SL or the ARE LoPro has, but I like it better that I will not have to use a key to open it unless I want to.

If prices are about the same I would have considered the ARE LoPro more, I think it looks the nicest - it has the sleakest lines. Since my truck is not a low rider but is a 4x4 that will have a lift and bigger tires I thought the Snugtop looked a little better built.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
AZPetrak
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing