TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just FYI...

When you regisiter your name will not immediately appear on the Participants List as I manually enter these. Typically I will only enter them once a day (ususally in the evening). So if you register and don't see your name on the list right away, please don't send another registration thinking we didn't get it. Once you've filled out the registration form, you should receive a confirmation e-mail sent to the e-mail in which you listed during registration. If a couple of days go by and you've notice that your name still does not appear on the list, then you can e-mail me at [email protected] to verify it was received.

Thanks

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
I know it sounds lame, but I put down "Moderate" trails cuz I dozent knows whats to espect. I guess it's all relative....I just don't think I could hang with Shannon's ride.....

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I know it sounds lame, but I put down "Moderate" trails cuz I dozent knows whats to espect. I guess it's all relative....I just don't think I could hang with Shannon's ride.....
Most of the "moderate" trials can be considered hard if you want them to be. Most have bypasses, so if you want to take the hardest line you can, if you want to take an easier line you've got that option as well, if you just want to skip the obstical alltogether you can do that too. There are also several playground areas at the end, or in the middle of the trails, where you can try whatever line you want from "OMFG people actually go up that" to "hmmm...It looked harder than it was"...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Can you have people add what their handles are.

Just FYI...

When you regisiter your name will not immediately appear on the Participants List as I manually enter these. Typically I will only enter them once a day (ususally in the evening). So if you register and don't see your name on the list right away, please don't send another registration thinking we didn't get it. Once you've filled out the registration form, you should receive a confirmation e-mail sent to the e-mail in which you listed during registration. If a couple of days go by and you've notice that your name still does not appear on the list, then you can e-mail me at [email protected] to verify it was received.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Shannon if possible can you add "other" to the camping/hotel area? Reason being I'm sure theirs people who will be staying with friends/relatives in the area. Example, I'll be staying with my folks who live between Farmington and Bloomfield.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Yup Yup

I will be trying to make the trip up from Flagstaff, AZ. Is anyone interested in joining the convoy headed to Farmington?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I will be trying to make the trip up from Flagstaff, AZ. Is anyone interested in joining the convoy headed to Farmington?
I'll be in the AZ convoy headed up there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts