TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, it's that time of year again.

Once again, Texas A&M Off-Road is hosting the annual Texas Club Challenge at Katemcy Rocks on the weekend of April 27-29.

Registration is due by April 11, 2007 and all details can be found at www.texasclubchallenge.com
There, you can download the information packet and the registration form.
I'm also working to get the flier put on the website for those of you who want to print it out and post up wherever you please as well as pictures from previous years events.

Registration is open to anyone, but space is limited to 100 rigs, so register quick! I think we've already got ~35 rigs down, so we've still got a good amount of space for more.

It's sure to be a hell of a good time, and I'd like to have as many toys out there as possible to represent.

Also, anyone is welcome, from stock rigs to full on buggies. Within our club we've got a good representation of each, so you wont feel left out. Personally, I'll be wheeling my mostly stock Tacoma, since I'm not quite ready to SAS it as I had previsouly planned.

More details are to come, but if you've got any questions or concerns, pm me or post up, or you can find my email adress on the website.

Thanks and gig 'em,

Garrett Waters
TCC V Chairperson
Texas A&M Off Road

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTT

Just added a paypal option to the website, www.texasclubchallenge.com so you can paypal instead of mailing everything in.

Still no TTORA entrants as far as I know... slackers....

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump!

We've still got some space left for additional rigs, and we've moved the late registration date back a week, so there's still time to register and pay the standard rate. We've got quite a few TTORA guys from TX signed up and a number of us in the club have Toys, so there will be good toyota representation.

All information can be found online at www.texasclubchallenge.com and you can find my email adress there as well. Just let me know if you've got any questions.

Thanks,
Garrett

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump again. The event is this weekend. We are still allowing registration at the original price. Also, you can just show up and pay there. We have right at ~70 rigs registered and I'm expecting another 5-10 to show up on Friday/Saturday morning.

Shoot me an email through www.texasclubchallenge.com or pm me on here if you've got any questions.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One last bump, rig count is up to 76, with another 5-10 expected at the gate. If you haven't registered, feel free to show up and wheel on Friday or Saturday, just sign in at the gate, normal rates apply.

Weather looks to be awesome after that huge ass storm system just came through and it shouldn't be too dusty. Hope to see you all out there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts