1. Harold Miller (Interex)
2. Wes Thomas (nastyante)
3. Brandon Ricks (Ricks72)
4. Shannon Brookshire (TACOZILLA)
5. Raymond Markey (Broken Wrench)
6. Marco Lozano (Marcopolo)
7. Grady Glass (Whackmaster)
8. Jose Mejia (onelastcast)
9. Todd Vandervoort (BTN Black-N-Blue FJ)
10. Joe Palermo (Jomentum)
11. Pete McCann (Tacotex)
12. Steve Bremer (swank501)
13. John Sanchez (El Diablo)
14. Rob Manolo (FlipSideUp)

Central Region:
1. Travis Williams (travisheals)
2. Rick Miller (Amplified)
3. Adam Nino (mudwieser)
4. Shawn Firmin (faithoffroad)
5. Kevin Mosty (speedemon55)
6. Laurence Caldwell (TacoJumper)
7. Doug Wallingford (Elvi)
8. Benjamin McDaniel (Bear80)

South Region:
1. Daniel Davis (dd_sr5)

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be bummed if we can't get 50 Toyota rigs out there

Texas has 6,000,000 light trucks registered in this state (5,849,780 in 2000).

We have over 300 registered users of this forum that identify Texas as their location (does not include those that don't fill out their profile) and claim to have an interest in off roading. :(

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm going junk yarding this weekend looking for 4.30's. I hate to miss, but if I have to buy from the dealer, the cost of TO will almost cover the new gears and install. So I may have to skip, but I'm holding out a till Next week, I've just spent more on this rear axle set up than originally planned:(

·
Registered
341 Posts
How Pathetic!!

Out of all the members in the Central region, there are less than 10 with people dropping like flies!!!! That is seriously pathetic!!! More embarrasing than anything...so many excuses and so little time to wheel until all the greenies get us all!!!

I have a full time job during the day, a shop that I have to go to at night and weekends, Wife that may divorce me because I don't spend enough time with her, a daughter that get's all my attention, teach classes twice a week and manage to get four wheelin' time in, at the very minimum...once a month. Seriously...this is fuggin' pathetic for the central region .............................................................................................................btw...how many members are currently in the Central location? in TTORA?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
well said rick, i would estimate about 25-30 in the central region mostly people that signed up and disappeared shortly after. now to call out people that are active wheelers that are being punk ass bitches.
Nathan
Danno
Chad

I will add to this list if I think of anyone else.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Out of all the members in the Central region, there are less than 10 with people dropping like flies!!!! That is seriously pathetic!!! More embarrasing than anything...so many excuses and so little time to wheel until all the greenies get us all!!!

I have a full time job during the day, a shop that I have to go to at night and weekends, Wife that may divorce me because I don't spend enough time with her, a daughter that get's all my attention, teach classes twice a week and manage to get four wheelin' time in, at the very minimum...once a month. Seriously...this is fuggin' pathetic for the central region .............................................................................................................btw...how many members are currently in the Central location? in TTORA?
I have to agree Rick that is pathetic. I am missing my Uncles wedding and a cousins Bday party to go wheeling. not to mention that I will be packing a months worth of clothes and things since I will be moving back to SA from the event.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts