TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Sponsors:

A lot of work has been done over the past month to make this the best Takeover yet! I am especially excited because this will be the first time we've all gotten together in the Hill Country since the 2004 Takeover! Sponsorships are working out and we’re collecting some great prizes for the raffle!

This year we are proud to announce that the Primary Sponsor of the Takeover will be Champion Toyota & ToyotaOffRoadParts.com! As Primary Sponsor, Champion has generously provided us with T-shirts for the event, as well a brand new Toyota 8" e-locker axle for our Raffle Grand Prize!

Our Co-sponsors are:
• Toyota of Dallas, who is donating a winch to the raffle!
• ARB USA, who is donating a $500 gift certificate for a special, "Driver's Only" Raffle!
• Demello Off Road, who is donating a set of sliders!
• BudBuilt, who is donating a $300 in gift certificates!
• Fenix-Store.com, donating some high end Cree- Based Flashlights

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Once again, David from www.fenix-store.com has donated a few cree-based flashlights as door prizes.

He has also setup a 5% discount code especially for us
TAKEOVER5

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Our Sponsors:

A lot of work has been done over the past month to make this the best Takeover yet! I am especially excited because this will be the first time we've all gotten together in the Hill Country since the 2004 Takeover! Sponsorships are working out and we’re collecting some great prizes for the raffle!

This year we are proud to announce that the Primary Sponsor of the Takeover will be Champion Toyota & ToyotaOffRoadParts.com! As Primary Sponsor, Champion has generously provided us with T-shirts for the event, as well a brand new Toyota 8" e-locker axle for our Raffle Grand Prize!

Our Co-sponsors are:
• Toyota of Dallas, who is donating a winch to the raffle!
• ARB USA, who is donating a $500 gift certificate for a special, "Driver's Only" Raffle!
• Demello Off Road, who is donating a set of sliders!
• BudBuilt, who is donating a $300 in gift certificates!
• Fenix-Store.com, donating some high end Cree- Based Flashlights
First off thanks to all the sponsors I'm hoping that Shrockworks can step up and offer a gift certificate for the halloween run to gilmer in Oct.

second.. All you fools can back off my winch :) I'm claiming my raffle prize again this year everyone knows I walked away with my tube doors last year after all the trash talking i did that they was mine :) so it begins again !

btw thanks again to ToD for the ARB tire deflator its been working awesome , boss has stole it from me twice to take it to 2 seperate events. It will be avaliable for anyone to use as they need just come up and ask.

·
Registered
532 Posts
First off thanks to all the sponsors I'm hoping that Shrockworks can step up and offer a gift certificate for the halloween run to gilmer in Oct.

second.. All you fools can back off my winch :) I'm claiming my raffle prize again this year everyone knows I walked away with my tube doors last year after all the trash talking i did that they was mine :) so it begins again !

btw thanks again to ToD for the ARB tire deflator its been working awesome , boss has stole it from me twice to take it to 2 seperate events. It will be avaliable for anyone to use as they need just come up and ask.
I got first dibs when you sell the winch the week after. :D BACK OFF MANNY!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
thanks to the sponsers for the prizes, the help make these events a little more exciting. Man all I have to do is get my ass over there.

Laters!

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
I dunno, but the only other one that didn't make it the first trip was Marco's... send it to my work or PM me.

The txttora box is blind (I can't even log-in), it just forwards to my work. I suspect maybe a different type of format or some scripts may get jammed in there?

Chris Gray is looking into it, but in the meantime please try that addy again & cc me at work.

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts