TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
I'm good for some late night caravaning to wheel with the TTORA crowd. My junk ought to be well tested by then.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heatstroke said:
I'm good for some late night caravaning to wheel with the TTORA crowd. My junk ought to be well tested by then.
Agreed! Oh and you junk better be ready by AzRocks! :D

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Heatstroke said:
I'm tring to figure out "the 5" you are referring to in the main thread...........You, Tim, Me........is Grumpy going to take 2 cars??? :lmao: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
I'm tring to figure out "the 5" you are referring to in the main thread...........You, Tim, Me........is Grumpy going to take 2 cars??? :lmao: :rofl:
You know the "clique".

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
4xClover said:
You should to...you're part of it! :rolleyes:
Are we all going to pile in Grumpy's car? :D

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Crash said:
You know the "clique".
Oh, dangit..........my membership expired last month..........no wonder I got pelted with spitballs at recess!!! :(

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
Oh, dangit..........my membership expired last month..........no wonder I got pelted with spitballs at recess!!! :(
Don't :xcrybaby: Eric. I will not share my MLP with a :xcrybaby:baby :flipoff1:

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Crash said:
Are we all going to pile in Grumpy's car? :D
Not if we want to get there in time to go wheelin'! Beside, if we do that who's gonna drive our trucks out there?! :D

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
4xClover said:
You should to...you're part of it! :rolleyes:
Anyone who shows up to anything mentioned here is part of it. I just better see a new hood ornament on Dans truck if he makes AzRocks. :D

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Crash said:
Don't :xcrybaby: Eric. I will not share my MLP with a :xcrybaby:baby :flipoff1:
I'm sorry Danni........Don't take away my brushes! :xcrybaby:

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heatstroke said:
Anyone who shows up to anything mentioned here is part of it. I just better see a new hood ornament on Dans truck if he makes AzRocks. :D
If not...I think we may need to get a backup just in case he leaves it at home! :D

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heatstroke said:
I could leave him one by his air vents. :eek:
Not quite the backup I was thinking of and prolly a bit more messy! :D I'm sure he won't appreciate either of them anyway! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
4xClover said:
If not...I think we may need to get a backup just in case he leaves it at home! :D
Excellent Idea........I think we should all get one and parade around as the MLP clique!!! :D

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
4xClover said:
Not quite the backup I was thinking of and prolly a bit more messy! :D I'm sure he won't appreciate either of them anyway! :rolleyes:
I'm sure this...

Is better than this...

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FAUX X 4 said:
I'm sure this...

Is better than this...
Yeah...much better! I was suggesting the first one - I believe Stroke on the other hand was suggesting the later! :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FAUX X 4 said:
Excellent Idea........I think we should all get one and parade around as the MLP clique!!! :D
Hmmm....that's a bit :xrainbow: don't you think?! :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts