TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
uhhhh girl's not so good lookin. car much better :D

if she drives it tomorrow (she did today) i PROMISE i'll take some pics on my crappy cell camera and post 'em.
ask her to wear a schoolgirl outfit and take some pics of her and the car.

and tell her if she needs a room in CA, I am here for her, and the new 2010 Chevy Camaro!

What color is it?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Funny you talk about this car.. Cuz today while Parker got another massive hail storm, this guy parked his camera in our install bay to protect it haha.

·
Registered
434 Posts
ask her to wear a schoolgirl outfit and take some pics of her and the car.

and tell her if she needs a room in CA, I am here for her, and the new 2010 Chevy Camaro!

What color is it?
silver, and you do NOT want to see this girl in any sort of an outfit or near the car for that matter... it'll just ruin it. she drives this gigantic blue dodge 3500 also, i guarantee her hubby bought 'em both.

and that's identical to the 'maro i'll be potentially photographing, just silver lol!
same cowl induction hood and everything... must be the upgraded SS styling? my buddy was talking about how they offer two versions of the SS for -10 model... and the "nicer" one uses the new LS3. yea. same motor as the new 'vette...

edit: seems both SS models use the LS3. the L99 is for the automatics of the bunch and have the ability to cut cylinders down to 4 for highway fuel economy...

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AW come on, I have done worse.....pics please! Even if its just pics of the blue dodge.....

I really wanna see pics of the 2010 Camaro though. Jock at Toyota of Dallas is working with some partners and trying to find me one.

I don't like that yellow though....with the black striping it looks like a fucking fast bumble bee.

And why did the dude put it away in a hail storm? Will he do that every time it rains? Hello!!!!! Hail is weather, much like wind and rain. So every time there is a slight breeze will said poser run off and move his sweet 2010 Camaro inside? Sounds like kid needs a bubble for his ride.

Id rather ride the fugly chick and her silver 'maro. Sight unseen.

·
Registered
264 Posts
And why did the dude put it away in a hail storm? Will he do that every time it rains? Hello!!!!! Hail is weather, much like wind and rain. So every time there is a slight breeze will said poser run off and move his sweet 2010 Camaro inside? Sounds like kid needs a bubble for his ride.
QUOTE]

It was actually sunny all day and no chance of even rain storms. The storm literally moved in within 45 seconds from drizzle to heavy rain to a shit load of hail... Forcast showed nothing. He said "if it starts hailing let me know and if possible I'd like to put it in the car bay" Small hail he wasn't worried, just like last Sunday though when it dumped 6inches of hail that effed up cars, I'd be worried too.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't blame him, the 2010 Camaro is sweet, I would have done the same thing.

But I would have never bought it in bumble-bee yellow and black.

The hail and tornadoes has turned me off about moving to Colorado. I really wanted to, but shit I would rather deal with earthquakes and CA shit VS Colorado shit.

I hope when I get my new 2010 Camaro that I don't have to deal with random hailstorms.

Maybe I should move to Texas. I do speak spanish, so that might work better for me. But then again; a lot of Shannonagins go on in Texas....

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
That Camaro is fucking UGLY Angry!

This is what I think of it.

Catholic School girls? ALLRIGHT! :D

·
7,735 Posts
The hail and tornadoes has turned me off about moving to Colorado. I really wanted to, but shit I would rather deal with earthquakes and CA shit VS Colorado shit.
Hello!!!!! Hail is weather, much like wind and rain.
:xcrybaby: WTF? even you admit it's not that big o deal?

·
Registered
434 Posts
but i still have yet to see one of those in person.
i've only seen one - it was actually rolling off the truck at the back of lakewood nissan... some young punk was there waiting with his wife/girlfriend/whatever. freakin AMAZING looking car. and the way they're built... i mean the standards they have... bar none, this is the only sports car i would consider buying. i can't nearly afford one, so i'll probably just settle on a bike :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts