TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last 3 years we've averaged around 100 Toyos!!!

2007 PICS:
http://www.rmmoc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1843
2008 PICS: http://www.rmmoc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=26638#post26638
2009 PICS:
http://www.rmmoc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2820

Here it is, the Official 2010 Colorado Toyota Meet presented by: CRN & RMMOC
This meet is open to ALL Toyota owners, Enthusiasts, and anyone who appreciates Toyota’s in general... Including but not limited to: Supras, Celicas, Corollas, MR2s, Scions (all types), sc300s, is300s, etc. ALL years!, ALL generations, stock or modded...

Come hang out, Mingle, Take Pics, and have a great time with Colorado's Local Toyota Community!!!

INFO:

WHAT:Official 2010 Colorado Toyota Meet
WHEN: Sunday June 27th, 2009 @ 11:00am (RAIN DATE: Sun July 11th)
WHERE: Castle Rock Factory Outlets (West Main Parking Lot)

DIRECTIONS:

COMING FROM NORTH OF CASTLE ROCK:
People from North of Castle Rock If your interested, we will be meeting up on the top level of the Park Meadows parking garage between 10:00am and 10:45am. We will be departing there for Castle Rock at 10:45am.

-Merge onto I-25 S / US-87 S toward COLO SPGS

-Take the FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY exit- EXIT 184

-Turn RIGHT onto FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY.

-Turn RIGHT onto FACTORY SHOPS BLVD

-Turn RIGHT onto NEW MEMPHIS CT

-Turn LEFT into the WEST Main Parking Lot

COMING FROM SOUTH OF CASTLE ROCK:
People from South of Castle Rock, If your interested, we will be meeting up at the Wal-Mart near the corner of Academy and 83 at 10:00am

-Merge onto I-25 N / US-87 S toward DENVER

-Take the FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY exit- EXIT 184

-Turn LEFT onto FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY.

-Turn RIGHT onto FACTORY SHOPS BLVD

-Turn RIGHT onto NEW MEMPHIS CT

-Turn LEFT into the WEST Main Parking Lot

·
20,355 Posts
Will try to make it yet again this year, but i would almost put money on being out on the trail instead that day.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Ike, i've got an idea for this.

Lets plan mall crawl/trail run

everyone meet up and head down, hit this for a few hours. When the cars take off to go cruise, we go hit up a trail down by rampart. Even if its a night run, they're all easy trails down there.

·
20,355 Posts
Ike, i've got an idea for this.

Lets plan mall crawl/trail run

everyone meet up and head down, hit this for a few hours. When the cars take off to go cruise, we go hit up a trail down by rampart. Even if its a night run, they're all easy trails down there.
I would be down. Only thing near difficult in the area would be moab hill though.

·
7,735 Posts
what are the minimum number of recovery points required for the mall crawl trail runs?

And do I need to have my skids chromed for this run?

·
20,355 Posts
Doug, you may want to skip this unless you get new tires. the speed bumps down there are hell on sidewalls. wouldnt want to see you blow another tire out this year.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Yeah this run sounds pretty technical. I would be sure to carry a spare cv, maybe 2.

·
7,735 Posts
Doug, you may want to skip this unless you get new tires. the speed bumps down there are hell on sidewalls. wouldnt want to see you blow another tire out this year.
after reading this, I went out to check and sure enough, another gash in the side wall from just thinking about it.

·
7,735 Posts
carry 4 spares? no

replacing mine with same in better condition and staying off big sharp rocks untill I have a tire more suitable? in progress

·
20,355 Posts
So your gonna try and stick to the grocery store parking lot this year then?

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
since everyone thinks i am the pro mall crawler i can lead up this run if you want lol

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Went last year...MAy have to do this if i can get a front locker and full exo so i dont smash up the truck on this trail!

·
20,355 Posts
You need a D60 if you have a front locker for this run or you will explode the front axle for sure.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts