TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I missed an awesome event I am sure.
Any one have any pictures of the weekend or was everyone actually driving this trip lol!!!! :rolleyes:

Come on someone help this poor wheeler out LOL!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I only got one picture of Greg fixing his coilover with duct tape :D and a video of a Cherokee getting rolled back over on the comp course. We had a great time and Andy wheeled the hell out of his new 4 Runner and did a great job being open open. Once he gets those lockers in it will be a beast. At the end of the day I ran the Gauntlet twice, first time I did it pretty quick and without issue then the second time almost flopped it on the exit.

Anyone who missed this event missed a good one, the weather was perfect and the park was empty. Hopefully Takeover offers up similar situations other than the trails being so dry. Driving without a windshield sucked on the access roads and I was filthy at the end of the day.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Anyone who missed this event missed a good one, the weather was perfect and the park was empty. Hopefully Takeover offers up similar situations other than the trails being so dry. Driving without a windshield sucked on the access roads and I was filthy at the end of the day.
Yeah, yeah, rub it in. :flipoff1:

You just reminded me that I have to get my AC charged on the taco. :D

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Yeah, yeah, rub it in. :flipoff1:

You just reminded me that I have to get my AC charged on the taco. :D
Just cut the roof off like I did and you get great air flow :D

·
Registered
965 Posts
I only got one picture of Greg fixing his coilover with duct tape :D and a video of a Cherokee getting rolled back over on the comp course. We had a great time and Andy wheeled the hell out of his new 4 Runner and did a great job being open open. Once he gets those lockers in it will be a beast. At the end of the day I ran the Gauntlet twice, first time I did it pretty quick and without issue then the second time almost flopped it on the exit.

x2 on all of it, even working Greg's coil back on the retainer:) Friday was simply awesome weather and at the end of the day we didnt realize just how many trails we actually ran.

Heres my pic's Jordan took:cool:

http://imageevent.com/rocktoy94/ec4rj2010?n=0&z=2&c=4&x=0&m=24&w=0&p=0

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Copy and pasted straight from the RightCoast forums. Yes I'm THAT lazy.

I had a great weekend. Got to get out for the first time since Memory Day and had a worry free weekend. Still can't believe I won that Trail Gear 23 Spline Doubler! I'm going to put it up on eBay cause this ginger needs the money!

Here are some pictures from Rausch Creek on Saturday.

F* Trail:

Ben's fail from F*

Devil's Den - The harder line

Dejavu on Crawler Ridge :lol:

Hill Climb on O - He was sooooo crose!

That stump just sprouted up out of no where!

Jeep Fail

Pete Fail

Fenoff's on Sunday

Why stock belts bring the suck...

Pete's Fail

Didn't get too many pictures at Fenoff's. Too much fail and not enough people to correct said fail. :lol: Fenoff's is definitely bad ass though. What's already open/wheelable is sick. Lots of big bolders, lots of big drop offs. It's pretty much all or nothing there. Definitely suited more towards built rigs and drivers who want to push them. With some work...and it won't take much, there will be a lot of nice trails. Like 10 minutes with a chain saw to open an entrance/exit into a trail and you're done.

Here are the rest of my pictures. http://rides.webshots.com/album/578027927YovCpg

I'll get the videos uploaded tonight. It's going to take a while!

·
Registered
819 Posts
I had a great time on sat. besides Andy i was the only other open/open in the gorup.ran snakebite again this time was faster the the first time , except the part where i got stuck towards the end of that trail, what was more embarrassing was getting unstuck by a JEEP:banghead::xsmash:. thanks everyone in my group for your patience. then I got stuck on that little trail with the little creek running through it. that was my be stuck I ever got . had to yanked off by I think KILLFOOT (CHRIS) we broke my tow strap. As luck would have it , I won a new strap in the raffle later that evening. like I said we had an over all great time , unfortunatly Laurie didnt get to many pics this year.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Like Scott said way to rub it in JT lol!

With my money situation i might not even make it to Takeover as a driver at least lol!
Glad you guys had fun!
Next year hopefully

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
YotaFun
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing