TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Good times this year as always. Thanks goes out to Andy for guiding us through some fun trails and to the NTC guys for the raffle and festivities. Also thanks to the guys in the bobbed green runner and JT who helped me with the cap. Finnally thanks to all who helped spot me through some of the tougher sections. I have some pics but am retarded when it comes to computer stuff but I will try and post them. Hopefully I will make it to the next event I love wheeling at the creek! Good meeting some new guys and good to see all the familar faces.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had a great Saturday!! Thanks to Brad, Mark, Justin and Jim!

Still do not know how that oil seal got inside of the axlehousing with out being destroyed:confused::confused:

Look forward to get my junk back up and running for the next run!

·
PA VP
987 Posts
Carl!!!

Long time no see, when are you and your son Wayne going to come out wheeling with us again? :D
wow did you screw that one up....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Carl!!!

Long time no see, when are you and your son Wayne going to come out wheeling with us again? :D
You probably forgot to send in for yer Doe tag again, also. ;)

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
You probably forgot to send in for yer Doe tag again, also. ;)
If they wouldn't keep making the date earlier each year it would be easier to remember. Hell at this rate in a few years we will be sending in our doe stuff a year ahead of time.

How you been Keith?

·
Registered
793 Posts
We're doing OK. How's the family on yer end?

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Good, Addy is 4 now and Colin will be 2 in October. Time flys.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Good, Addy is 4 now and Colin will be 2 in October. Time flys.
Glad things are good!

Wade and Aubrey are both in HS this year. Next is college...

Good thing I bought the new Tundra this summer cuz I won't be able to afford anything real soon.:eek:

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Glad things are good!

Good thing I bought the new Tundra this summer cuz I won't be able to afford anything real soon.:eek:
Wow, that is crazy, we defineately need to get together. New Tundra, the hospital must be treating you good :)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Glad things are good!

Keith,

New Tundra! Nice, those are super sexy trucks. Got any pics?

Did you trade the taco in? You should come out to our fall event, if nothing else to hang out at camp.
Since we saw each other last, I've (well not me personally, but....) had two kids. A two (almost three) year old son and a 10 month old daughter. We need a kids run here soon!!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Keith,

Did you trade the taco in? You should come out to our fall event, if nothing else to hang out at camp.
Since we saw each other last, I've (well not me personally, but....) had two kids. A two (almost three) year old son and a 10 month old daughter. We need a kids run here soon!!
Definately plan on the Fall run, hell you guys can rid in my rig, it seats 4.

A kids run would be fun in the fall or spring so that it is comfortable for camping.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Keith,

Yes I know you 2 are baby machines.

Nope got the Taco yet. Got a notice to take her in to see if she is a frame rust candidate,, Hope not (wife hopes so)
Taco is the work truck.

Pics hell no, I suck at that (puter stuff).

Wade would like to wheel again so I guess we'll see where this goes.

Trouble is I'm not in the majority of the clubs wheeling league any longer.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Wow, that is crazy, we defineately need to get together. New Tundra, the hospital must be treating you good :)
Nursing sucks at times, :mad: but lucrative! :D

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
16 Participants
Fishbone
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing