TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shipping would probably cost you more than this stuff costs new. Those leaf springs are HEAVY. Plus, for the amount I'm asking... That's a lot of work :D

Sorry man

·
Registered
69 Posts
I will be in Westminster on 7/11/2010. If there still available I will get them off your hands. I will check closer to the date...and PM you!!:)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be in Westminster on 7/11/2010. If there still available I will get them off your hands. I will check closer to the date...and PM you!!:)
Sounds Good!! Except that was a month and a half ago ;) I'm guessing you mean 11/7/2010... In which case I'll hold onto em for ya, if ya want

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sounds Good!! Except that was a month and a half ago ;) I'm guessing you mean 11/7/2010... In which case I'll hold onto em for ya, if ya want
Yea your right.

What I really meant to say was 9/11/2010. I will PM you closer to that date:)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks smart ass but i as woundering if u still had them. as in mayb u sold them already :saw:
Man, If I had feelings... you may have just hurt them :cool: and I'm not quite sure what you meant with the little saw icon at the end... Anyways, I have not sold them... because they are free. Anyone is welcome to come pick this stuff up. I will hold it all for "snobdds" until 9/11 unless he contacts me and then it goes in the garbage. Anyone else, contact me for second in line.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, these are still free for pickup in Denver, CO.... and I am NOT shipping them. Anyone who wants this stuff, contact me. I will be throwing it all in a dumpster in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I just sent you a PM and will call you later today. Looking for the rear leaf springs!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts