TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from here thinkin about attending? I'm planning on going just have to get my line lock on before then. I plan on heading out Thursday after work. I'll be trailering the taco out and staying in the box van. Let me know

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
When is it this year?

It starts on the last day of SEMA.......Nov. 2.

I've been to two or three H&B's so far....just don't have the time or especially the $$$ to go out this year!!!

Have fun!!! Take all of the 4's out there!!! :D :driving::driving::driving:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Anyone from here thinkin about attending? I'm planning on going just have to get my line lock on before then. I plan on heading out Thursday after work. I'll be trailering the taco out and staying in the box van. Let me know
Hey guys, went to an offroading site to find out what city and state this historic event is in. Says its an ametuar event, so I can think about making plans. Will think about going and postup if I can make it.

Danny C

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Hey guys, went to an offroading site to find out what city and state this historic event is in. Says its an ametuar event, so I can think about making plans. Will think about going and postup if I can make it.

Danny C

Ummmmm.....it's in Logandale....that's here in Nevada!!!
And while there are easy runs, like a 1-2.....for you, I wouldn't go above a two!!! Not unless you've done some mods lately.....as in like sliders and such!!
I've done this trip three times, and the last time I was doing the 4's!! Crazy on an IFS....but with the expert spotters they have out there, I wasn't too worried, and got through with not many issues!!
Definitely a fun event!!! :D:D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Registered for Hump and Bump today. Will just drive up early friday morning. Camping in my double cab per say.

Have fun Danny......I wish I could go this year......just isn't in the budget though.....:mad::xcrybaby: Nor do I have the time......buy extra raffle tickets though....you'll probably win something on Sat. nights raffle!! :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Damn, there's a witness...
Took the thirteen mile loop on friday with couple of rock grades to go down. Sat. went with Matterhorn group. Had to pull me up first shelf, so learned about lockers. Then got careless and dropped my right tire over the right side of dirt, so Jeep guys got to use their winches. Apparently I hit some things with the right slider:confused: Was a good trip.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts