TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all I just recently purchased a 2012 Tacoma it has the 1grfe 4.0 and trd supercharger its running rich on both banks according to the scanner I took it to the shop and they looked at the codes and told me this I cant remember the exact codes. it has the orange /yellowish color injectors no 7th injector setup the truck was previously tuned last year I contacted the tuner and they told me that everything went well so whatever is going on has happened since the tune was done. it doesnt want to idel correctly it runs great going down the highway but when I come to a stop or in park the engine will idle fine for a min then drops rpm and lugs I thought I had a vacuum lack but javent found one . I've been searching these forms and I ran across a post about the bypass valve and them having issues sometimes so today I went out and checked the bypass valve and with the truck running its fully open but when you hit the gas there is no movement in the arm and when you kill the truck it closes like it is supposed to. I pulled it off and pulled the little brass nipple out of it and reinstalled and still same issue. However I did notice while having the vacuum line off the back of the supercharger the truck ran and idles great I put the vacuum line back on and immediately starts acting stupid agin seems like the engine is not getting enough vacuum I'm assuming I'm not sure what to do. the check engine light and trac off lights are on please help thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts