TTORA Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Mine never ate it that hard! That's that longer panhard bar
I don't think it is, I'll take a picture later to explain, but my drivers side lower link mount is bashed to hell now, and I think thats whats causing the hit, remember I told you the truck wasn't tracking straight the other day. Its also leaning too.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Gave my truck a tree tatoo today

Sweet shots Avy, thanks for posting them. I hit some new trails today here in Jersey, went with a linked cherokee on 33 x 10.5s and my buddy OZ in the 05. Well lets just say things got a little tight following around the jeep all afternoon. Passenger side top of the bed kissed a tree put a nice dent in. Sliders and front bumper got a serious workout fending of trees. Sick wheeling though, very challenging for local stuff. They say the first one hurts the worst.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I know I am slacking on the pics, Drew said the videos didn't come out so hot and I am having computer issues. I will try and get em up- eventually! At least I tricked Avy into posting pics, Ha! Life just keeps getting in the dam way.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
8 Participants
surfishjoe
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing