TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Avy said he could make Saturday the 5th. Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I said I might :p but I am def shooting for it, I really need my rock therapy after this holiday season

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
So you're taking over from now on when it comes to organizing the annual "Freeze Your Nuts Off" Run? Saweet!!!!!!
I think thats been a given for the past couple years :rolleyes:

There's a higher chance of me showing up in my Tacoma. :p
Hows that back of yours feeling?

I'll be there, Zach will most likely be there too, just a fair warning the gents that are coming along with Zach are jeepers that wheel a little more unconventional, since all of them are trailer queens they don't care if they break :D

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So you're taking over from now on when it comes to organizing the annual "Freeze Your Nuts Off" Run? Saweet!!!!!!

There's a higher chance of me showing up in my Tacoma. :p
3 years running. But the turn out was better when you did it. You should come:)

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
3 years running. But the turn out was better when you did it. You should come:)
Andy,

Just letting you know that I moved the stocker run to now be the 1st weekend of April. Mostly due to the fact that not too many people want to freeze their asses off in January.
^You should have listened to me two years ago when you started the "Stocker winter Toughguy's run". :p

Edit # 456

I'm in no way trying to be an ass or anything. It's nice to see that someone's actively trying to organizing events. Doesn't seem like it's happening here lately, at least not on the boards where everyone can see it.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Won't make the January run but is the April run still gonna happen?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^You should have listened to me two years ago when you started the "Stocker winter Toughguy's run". :p

Edit # 456

I'm in no way trying to be an ass or anything. It's nice to see that someone's actively trying to organizing events. Doesn't seem like it's happening here lately, at least not on the boards where everyone can see it.
I don't remember what was said. Activity is defiantly down from 4 years ago. I don't really expect large turnouts to these winter runs. It's more that I like going.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts

The last run when everyone was bailing I went trail cutting last minute and saw a few PA TTORA faces at RC. Not 1 of them said anything about going though on here. I'd bet some people wouldnt have bailed if they knew others were going to be there...

I'm really limited what I can do cause I work Saterday's but I'm willing to go most any Sunday and drag Red with to take pic's. I'm willing to run almost anything just to get out.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Not that it matters for this run, but I will try to be on every run after August, as I'm going to be going to school in Williamsport :). Just have to figure out if my compulsiveness will overcome my stubbornness.

in a nutshell:
-Sell both trucks, buy a reliable supra to DD and pay off debt
-sell 87, still buy supra, fix the 91
-keep both trucks, swap 7mgte into 87 to tow the 91

can't wait to break my pile of junk with you guys again, whenever it is

·
Registered
157 Posts
Saturday 1/12

Anybody want to meet up this Saturday? Myself and another Tacoma will be there around 9 driving from south Jersey. Post Sandy stress relief in the woods!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
8 Participants
rocktoy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing