TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your goals for the coming year?

I just want to get the taco back out on the trail on a regular basis again.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Get on the trail

Loose 50 lbs

Iceland

Get a pistol

Adjust front taco bumper

New job

·
Registered
430 Posts
What are your goals for the coming year?

I just want to get the taco back out on the trail on a regular basis again.
goals are to get out on the trail consistantly, save money like crazy, get another dog, hit up a doctor (it has been 7 years), make it out with the ttora crew, and to enjoy time with family and friends more often.

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Roll cage. More runs as i have yet to even hit a trail from 2012. All our debt is paid in full in May. So then it will be top of the list to get Felix up and running before the end of the year. We will see. Get in a Moab trip.

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would be fun but noone seems to want to do any planning.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Goals for the truck

-Paint and liner done.
-Interior wrapped.
-Refinish wheels
-New front bumper
-Double din
-Pretty much rebuild it all again haha

Lexus,
-Possible black dash and top of the panels if i can find a doner for cheap as hell.
-Factory chrome wheels. in place of current wheels.
-Replace brakes, bushings that were installed wrong and clunk on hot days
-Tint it and put a double din in it.
-Maybe replace the drivers seat that has a weird line worn in it.

-Dually and Goose neck.
-Alcoas and bags :)

Personal goals.

-Take my brokers test and get to work.
-more flips and rentals
-Start hunting land for new house and shop.
-CCW and a few more guns.
-put a ring on it.
-Get on stage for one maybe 2 shows this year.
-After the shows slow my lifting to just be inshape. More cardio, Lower weight. Im learning my body is not ment to be over 200lbs.
-Spend more time with the people in my life that are good and spend less time messing with the bad.

Its a busy year. Going to mexico, Cali, Maybe AZ rocks and again to cali for the truck show...I gotta get crackin!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I didn't get to do much vehicle-wise in 2012, aside from learning how to ride a motorcycle. This year I want to do a lot more on the activity front and not just the working-on front.

Vehicular goals:
- Find a nice, clean, hopefully low-mileage Buell Ulysses
- Wheels and tires under the Lexus
- Mild mods to the Tacoma - e-locker, mild armor, maybe some suspension if I can find it cheap
- Probably sell my 4Runner to pay for the new bike :(
- Do at least one HPDE track weekend in the Lexus
- Get out on the trail - maybe in the Taco, maybe just riding, but at least get out there
- Take a dirt riding class so I don't dump the Buell on my road or any other dirt

Personal goals:
- Lose some weight and get back into shape. This starts very soon cuz I'm sick of this shit.
- Get inked. I think this will be a reward for getting my body back where I want it.
- Build a shop this year. Tried last year but things just didn't fall into place.
- Use my vacation time for actual fun stuff, not sick days and filler at the end of the year. This means I'm going to have to plan on trips and actually do them. Unusual for me, but something I need to get better at.
- Not to copy Russ, but probably put a ring on it.
- Get some big stuff done around the place. Thinking stone front porch, trees, root cellar, smokehouse, etc.
- Try and stay out from under the increasingly heavy hand of government.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
4.88's and lockers
35's
sandblast the sliders and bumper and repaint

and tune the jetta...

that about locks up my spare car funds for the year

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Get out on the trail more with mine.
Get rock lights installed.
Enter a shooting competition.
Take more riding lessons.
Get into the colt class.
Get good grades.
Maybe even enter a horse show and win a ribbon. I don't care what place lol

·
Registered
462 Posts
Continue progressing with the new job/career
Keep spending time wheelin and riding the KTM and snowboarding
For the runner-- cage, CB, HID offroad lights, rock lights, get suspension sorted out, front locker, chromoly 30 spline shafts... wheel it!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Where are you thinking of mounting a cb? I have one but cant decide on a good place for it.
I have a hood mount for now that goes into the seem and mounts down on the fender under the hood. I will probably eventually move it to rear bumper depending on how I like the hood setup.

As for actual radio; I'm planning on mounting it under my dash center dash console that has radio and such. There is a small enough gap between the bottom of that and the floor board.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts