TTORA Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Im trying to get my truck finished for this event. I haven't registered cause I don't know if I'll have it ready. If I do get it done. Can I just show up and camp in a tent

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
If you get it done, you can use my registration. I won't make it.

And the OHV stickers are a joke and waste if money. Never have I seen anyone get stopped or hassled or questioned.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I showed up early Thursday and did this around dinner time.

Right after we got it back on its wheels.

My family is from around that area so I went there and straightened it out some Friday. I then brought it back and wheeled all Saturday. It was a great time, and now it is time for a full cage.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I showed up early Thursday and did this around dinner time.

Right after we got it back on its wheels.

My family is from around that area so I went there and straightened it out some Friday. I then brought it back and wheeled all Saturday. It was a great time, and now it is time for a full cage.
We saw your oil slick the next day. How'd it happen?

·
Registered
425 Posts
I Was trying to go up the left side. The transfer cross member was hanging me up from getting the back tires up so... I Marco bumped it. I got past the hang up and once the tires started to climb the truck slid right and the passenger rear tire went off the rock. It then started to flop so I shut the engine off as it slowed rolled onto its roof.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts