TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets make 2016 awesome. What places/when do you guys want to hit up this year? Another Rubicon Trip, maybe in August?

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'll be on the rubicon a bunch this year again, I think I made four or five trips last year. I'd like to plan a Fordyce trip for a weekend in May. Been a while since I've been on a Ttora run hopefully it works out!

·
Registered
769 Posts
I'd like to see the usuals (Signal/Eagle/Fordyce, Slickrock, Rubicon) plus Bald Mountain and some other Shaver trails. Could make a snow run out of Bald Mountain but I need some new tires first.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I'm hoping to make the Rubicon run. I prefer a Fall run myself, over the mid summer.

Has anyone been to the snow yet? We were suppose to do a snow run up here this weekend, but the snow level has gone up quite a bit and I suspect all this rain is melting a lot of the snow.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was up there for a bit on new years on met. Lotta snow even back before the big storms

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
746 Posts
Did you see they set the date for MCR, Sept 17th.

Do you guys ever do all of Fordyce, or just to the first crossing?

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want to do the whole thing (or at least out committee)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
if you've never been all the way through Fordyce and are worried about making it or high water crossings then you should go during Sierra Trek, spotters and winches at all the hard spots!

I'm down for some desert exploration runs, anyone else?
Black Rock Desert, High Rock Canyon, Northern/Central Nevada, SoCal for them longer weekends.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I'll be on the rubicon a bunch this year again, I think I made four or five trips last year. I'd like to plan a Fordyce trip for a weekend in May. Been a while since I've been on a Ttora run hopefully it works out!

Got any weekends in mind for the Rubicon? I'd probably be in for a Fordyce trip as well. I'd like to do a Friday - Sunday trip. I don't think I can make the July run. I'm looking at maybe the 2nd weekend in June? (4th weekend is Rubithon) Or maybe the second weekend of July?

What else is getting planned?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Bros...where is everyone? I'd still like to put a Rubicon trip together in June if anyone is interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts