TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again, come on out to Buena Vista for a weekend of wheeling! Visit the Addicted Offroad site for registration and all that fun stuff; but come on out and spend a few days running trails with other Toyota folks!

This year it'll start 8/11, a Thursday, and goes to Sunday. Trails include, but are not limited to:
Holy Cross/French Creek
Wheeler Lake
Iron Chest
Grizzly Lake
Chinaman's Gulch
Carnage
Tin Cup
...and other trails in the area.

Camping is on private land with porta-potties and trash service, plenty of room, the raffle is Saturday night, and it's always a good time to meet up with other wheelers.

Jamboree Registration August 11-14, 2016 [Jambo-registration] - $40.00 : Addicted Offroad is a full service Parts, Sales, and Fabrication company offering offroad parts for all makes and models, Addicted Offroad

Hope to see some of you there; seems nobody hits up the forums anymore thanks to facebook. No, I won't have my 3.4 swap done by then so don't ask. I will have a semi-welded front in my pile though; might weld the rear diff too if I get a wild hair.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Won't make it this year. Will be in Alabama for 6 weeks

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I should be there this year. so long as I don't break my rig the week before like I did last year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
boyfester
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing