TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well yesterday was my 21st birthday. A large group of my friends and family invaded the Friday's by my house and we had a great time. In the two and a half hours we were there I had a glass of Hefeweizen, a muff diver, a stop light, an Irish car bomb, a premium margarita, and to end the night we did shots of Petron. I didn't order any of the drinks, I just drank what my friends put in front of me. All in all it was a good night. This was really my first experience with alcohol and I didn't get too messed up. Any recommendations on things I need to try in the future?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
GreenTaco said:
Well yesterday was my 21st birthday. A large group of my friends and family invaded the Friday's by my house and we had a great time. In the two and a half hours we were there I had a glass of Hefeweizen, a muff diver, a stop light, an Irish car bomb, a premium margarita, and to end the night we did shots of Petron. I didn't order any of the drinks, I just drank what my friends put in front of me. All in all it was a good night. This was really my first experience with alcohol and I didn't get too messed up. Any recommendations on things I need to try in the future?
happy birthday!
irish car bombs are the shit.. was my first drink at the bar :D i just tuned 21 on the 6th..

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Sisyphus said:
Murphy's Stout, Guinness and Beamish on tap. Mmmmm, tastes like turkey dinner.

For hard alcohol, I like Bulldozers, Makers Mark and Woddfords
Black and tans, Smithwicks (if you can find it) are top notch. Woodford is my FAVORITE hard alcohol...but you knew that, buddy. Gotta drink it straight over the rocks though or you have a vagina.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Liquid Cocaine :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
"Liquid Cocaine"

There is something from my past. LOL. If it's what I'm remembering.. it's a black, 'syrupie' shot right? If it is.. I had a girl that I was dating take 2 of those things after drinking beers at a club. On the way home, she was singing and hanging out of the truck's window. We got home and she let me do stuff to her that I could not believe. She was an ANIMAL in the sack that night.

Crazee.

AzHobbes

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Happy Birthday!

Two letters - - JD
:)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
GreenTaco said:
. Any recommendations on things I need to try in the future?
just experiment to see what you like.

yea you will most likely start to get a taste for microbrews. at least i did. my fav breweries are odell, teton, colorado, new belgium, etc.

oh yea keep the combo of zee booze and taco as far apart as possible!!! dont wanna mess up a nice lookin truck :D (or anyone else for that matter)

but anyways Happy Birthday man!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Tweeter said:
Adios Motherfuckers. Oh and for future reference, don't mix tequila with other hard alcohols...
I had a friend who tried putting me under the table with those. HE just got out of the airforce and thought he was a drinking stud. Aint got nothing on a dirty construction worker :D

Pics of him after a night of drinking adios motherfuckers :lmao:

He didn't want to let go of my toilet for an hour. It was sooo fucking funny.

Then this is one of his friends on the same night. He was drinking lemon drops the whole night :rolleyes: FAG! LOL

Him molesting my dog

That was one funny night...

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Liquid Cocaines are 1 part jager, 1 part 151 and 1 part goldschlager if i remember correctly

1 - 13 of 13 Posts