TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a new buggy with the 22re motor in it. It had some gas tank issues, so all Ive done is get a new gas tank and filter. But even before this, its had problems starting, seems like its only when its cold. When its warm and Ive bee driving it, it would start up no problem. If it sits for a few hours, or over night, it just cranks over till the battery dies. The fuel pump is working so i should be getting fuel. If i jump start it with another car, it will take a while but it does start up. Whats the deal, anyone that can help me out with this would be awesome... Thanks

·
Registered
311 Posts
Jump starting only works because you're adding extra amperage so ignore the fact that works.

Did you check fuel pressure and flow after putting in the new tank?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
311 Posts
i doubt its a battery if its cranking long enough for the battery to go dead. you could try putting one in or charging the one you have.

have you tried looking at the iacv? it closes and opens to control air flow for cold starts. i had problems with mine on almost all my trucks. i would have to crank and then hold the pedal down to keep it from stalling when cold. pull it off with 2 12mm bolts and then take off the front and back bigger hoses and look through it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts