TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
265/70/17 BFG Rugged Terrains, Five, less than 3k miles, Local sale please - No Longer Available

265/70/17 BFG Rugged Terrains, Five, less than 3k miles, Local sale please

Just as the title says, I have five 265/70/17 BFG Rugged Terrains. They are about 1 year old with less than 3k miles on them. In perfect condition, no patches or plugs, and still have most of the little rubber nubbins. I bought 4 brand new from Sears and 1 brand new from a seller on Ebay. Great mild all terrain tire. These are not the rugged trails that so many complain about. I am only selling because I moved up to 33 inch Km2s.

The cheapest I could find these is at Walmart where they go for $150 each (not including tax), so I think the price is fair, but give me your best offer. (http://www.walmart.com/ip/BF-Goodrich-Rugged-Terrain-T-A-Tire-P265-70R17/16451867)

I don't want to ship. I would be willing to travel for the right price. I am happy to turn over the receipt, which should be good for the 50k factory warranty (but no promises, I don't know how that process works).

Thanks for looking.

List Date: 6/16/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 265/70/17 BFG Rugged Terrains, Five, less than 3k miles, Local sale please
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts