TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FJ TRD Wheels 4 Sale

Hey Guys,
I have a set of practically brand new wheels and tires for sale they only had 1,000 miles on them when they were taken off. I am asking $1,100 for the set of four. They are mounted and balanced and ready to be put on your truck. They are located in Visalia, CA 93277. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
625 Posts
First dibs. sending PM

·
Registered
883 Posts
do they come with those fj trd weels?

edit: nevermind my illiteracy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep that includes the rims. And they have no dents or scratches on them, they are in perfect shape. The tires barely have the rubber spikes worn off the tread!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah they are still for sale. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just an update I still have the tires and wheels for sale.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nobody interested anymore?

·
Registered
358 Posts
I am intrested, but I don't need the rims, so the extra $$$ is hard to convince myself of. My 98 4Runner needs shoes... Any chance of the package being shipped to AZ for $1000.00?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Would you two be interested if I split them up between the two of you? If you are serious about them then yeah I would split them up but I don't want to if somebody is gonna back out of the deal.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I would be intrested for the 4 tires. What price would you want? how about splitting the cost, $500.00 plus shipping for each of us?

·
Registered
102 Posts
well considering i live in visalia and this is a good deal if you still have em by next week i am interested

·
Registered
358 Posts
I bought the tires and he had someone for the wheels, so I don't think they are still there.

·
Registered
358 Posts
hello...? Anyone heard from him? I sent a check last weekand still have not heard anything?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry I have been on vacation. Sent you a PM SilverBullet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The tires have been sold. I still have the wheels though. $350 plus shipping takes all four of them.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts