TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching like a clown for the past 30 mins, but keeping getting an error message, that says sorry no matches...

I haven't seen too many peeps on here running these on here. How will they fit with my mods, per my signature?

The PMetric Conversion say they are roughly 32.8 x 11.2, which is ball park for what i'm shooting for.

·
Registered
718 Posts
i plan on running the 285/75R16s for my next set of tires, if you have somewhere around 3" of lift on your truck you should be able to tuck them with some minor trimming. dont forget to regear, those tires are a lot bigger than stock, so you will feel a power loss without the gears.

·
Registered
219 Posts
if you run the 285/75/r16 you will need at least 3" of lift and maybe the pinch weld mod to clear them

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
I run a set of BFG A/T's in that size for my street set. No rubbing but I'm at about 2.5" of suspension lift and 3" BL:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Interex with the tires and lift you have on your rig did you have to regear? or are you still running the stock gearing ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have these tires also. Been running them for about 3 years now. I have a small lift also as per my mods. They run great, look good. I didn't change my gears and haven't had a problem or have really noticed a power loss. I am sure I lost some but not enough to really notice. They do rub abit on hard turns but other then that I love them. Great tires.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Tacoma 27, you will notice a loss of power on the street. Acceleration will get sluggish. ESPECIALLY with the 2.7. You'll be sorry if you don't regear. And as for crawl ratio??? In4lo, you are gonna hate the loss of power. And, you'll rub like crazy without some body lift and hammering under the wells. Go with 265's, you'll be better off.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts