TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at selling a set of 285/75R16 Nitto Terra Grapplers(Load Range E) mounted on flat black Pro Comp Alloys 7089 series. 16x8 wheels with the proper backspacing to run up to 285/75 tires on a 2005+ Tacoma with a leveling kit and have no caliper rubbing issues. Not sure on the exact backspacing number, but I got the advice from members on this forum and wheelers offroad before I ordered them three years ago. It might be 4.5, not sure anymore.

I bought these wheels and tires in 2011 and have put around 10k miles on them. Truck has just been a weekend warrior the last few years. Never sat more than 10 days at a time. Rotated once. The tires were purchased from 4wheelparts and I want to say I bought the wheels from wheelers, but they don't sell them anymore so not for sure. The tires have hit some sand and a little mud and snow here and there but there is still a lot of tread left, my guess would be around 85%. The load range E is overkill on a toyota but maybe thats why they still look almost brand new. If you're not familiar with these tires, they handle very well off road and still great pavement pounders. They have a high reputation. As far as the wheels go, they are in great condition, few knicks from the guys who rotated my tires and replaced my shocks at Les Schwab, but thats it. Not sure how it happened but its barely noticeable.

Decided to sell them because I need to go stock on my Taco for now. Letting a family member in need use it for a while to get to work and back and don't really have use for 33s. So I figured I would put this ad up on here first before I go on CL and deal with all the whackos. Maybe someone on here can use them. Again, they are great tires and wheels and look great on a Tacoma. Im in Southern AZ. PM me or reply to this thread I will be checking daily for about a week. If no replies I'm going on CL. Make me an offer. I can also send pictures. Just let me know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts