TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is for planning of the feast. Since we'll be camping out Saturday night, we can cook once we get there if you wish.

Incidentals: Extra tables, I'll bring mine, I have two. Paper plates (prefer Chinet type), plastic ware (keep water usage as far washing to a min.) plastic cups, paper towels, trash bags (I always have a bunch).

A no brainer, bring you own chairs!

Saturday night:

1. Robert: Cajun chicken breast. Either BBQ'd or sauteed in olive oil. Veggies too (unless someone else wants to do something for veggies)

Easter Sunday Brunch: Doe's anybody want to have or bring any breakfast items? We're probably going to end up having brunch a little early.

Also, I think that by the time we get to the end of the trail, we're going to hungry again, so we can have a more traditional lunch. We will have picnic tables available at the end of the trail.

1. Robert: Ham, Sonoma chicken salad, maybe eggs and cheese.

Easter Sunday end trail lunch.

1. 1. Robert: Ham, Sonoma chicken salad, other cold cuts, cheese, chips, bread.

Copy and paste the list when you want to add something.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah, don't forget to bring whatever you want to drink as far as alcohol goes, for Saturday night!!!!

I'm bringing rum!! And lots of it!!! :xpimp: :xdevil:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, don't forget to pack plenty WATER!!!!!!!

Also, don't forget some WATER!!!!

And in case I haven't mentioned it before, bring WATER!!!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
I'll bring a table also. I still trying to figure what I am bringing food wise.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crhannig said:
I'll bring a table also. I still trying to figure what I am bringing food wise.

Great! When you know what you're going to bring, just copy and paste from the first post, and fill in where needed.

You know me, I'll probably have enough for everyone, just by myself, I usually pack enough for two weeks.

I know that James and Elizabeth are always unique as to what they bring. I think that they're bringing Mediterranean food. I need to call him and remind him to post up in this thread as well.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Are going to cook over the camp fire or is someone bringing a campstove?
just trying to figure out what to bring still.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are we going to cook over the camp fire or is someone bringing a camp-stove?
just trying to figure out what to bring still.

I'm bringing a BBQ and a stove or two. Picked up a couple extra propane cans today for the BBQ. I'm going to try and get over to a Big 5 and get extra fuel for the stoves. I have some, I just hate running out.:cool:

If you want to cook over the camp-fire, I guess you could bring some hot dogs and marshmallows.:rofl: :camping:

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
I'm bringing a BBQ and a stove or two. Picked up a couple extra propane cans today for the BBQ. I'm going to try and get over to a Big 5 and get extra fuel for the stoves. I have some, I just hate running out.:cool:

If you want to cook over the camp-fire, I guess you could bring some hot dogs and marshmallows.:rofl: :camping:
I was just checking since with you on a one day trip it is like friggin Costco in your 4Runner.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was just checking since with you on a one day trip it is like friggin Costco in your 4Runner.

It's like a Costco and a Sam's Club on an expedition!!:D :xpimp: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Saturday night:

1. Robert: Cajun chicken breast. Either BBQ'd or sauteed in olive oil. Veggies too (unless someone else wants to do something for veggies)
2. Carl:Macaroni Salad, Tortillas, and fresh guacamole

Easter Sunday Brunch: Doe's anybody want to have or bring any breakfast items? We're probably going to end up having brunch a little early.

Also, I think that by the time we get to the end of the trail, we're going to hungry again, so we can have a more traditional lunch. We will have picnic tables available at the end of the trail.

2. Carl: Eggs, Tortillas and maybe chorizo sausage

1. Robert: Ham, Sonoma chicken salad, other cold cuts, cheese, chips, bread.
2. Carl: Sliced turkey, cheese, Hogie bread, chips and Salsa, maybe left over guacamole

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
What is everyones campfire beverage choices?

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What is every-ones campfire beverage choices?

I've got Heineken keg cans in the fridge in the truck, and Rum!!! I've got some Cruzan rum, 151 and 80 proofs!!:xrocker: :xbeer3: :xbeer1: :xbeer2: :camping: :aahg: :xbeer2:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
BUMP FOR FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please copy and paste your items to the menu. This just gives us a better idea of who's bringing what.

This also reduces duplication, and give us more variety. It's just something that we've been doing for all of our big Toyota120 trips, and has worked Great!!!

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

·
Registered
534 Posts
We will be bringing rib-eye roast cut into steaks,some pasta and veggie salad, and some sort of chips/crackers/pretzels!!!

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Saturday night:

2. Carl: Macaroni Salad, Tortillas, and fresh guacamole
3. Dennis: rib-eye roast cut into steaks

3. Dennis: some pasta and veggie salad

2. Carl: Sliced turkey, cheese, Hogie bread, chips and Salsa, maybe left over guacamole
3. Dennis: rib-eye roast cut into steaks,some pasta and veggie salad, and some sort of chips/crackers/pretzels

·
Registered
7 Posts
Saturday night:

4. Jon: Home Made Chili

4. Jon: Mimosas

3. Dennis: rib-eye roast cut into steaks,some pasta and veggie salad, and some sort of chips/crackers/pretzels

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Saturday night:

1. Robert: Cajun chicken breast. Either BBQ'd or sauteed in olive oil. Veggies too (unless someone else wants to do something for veggies, I'm out of room in my fridge!!!)

Also, I think that by the time we get to the end of the trail, we're going to be hungry again, so we can have a more traditional lunch. We will have picnic tables available at the end of the trail.

1. Robert: Ham, Sonoma chicken salad, maybe eggs and cheese. Also, Mozzarella-basil & prosciutto roll.

1. Robert: Ham, Sonoma chicken salad, other cold cuts, cheese, chips, bread. Also, Mozzarella-basil & prosciutto roll.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Saturday night:

4. Matt: burgers,hotdogs,bananas,apples,chips,eggs,bacon

·
Registered
250 Posts
Saturday night:

Stephen: Chips, water, water, water, BBQ chicken, Traditional chicken. And if my neighbor is home tomorrow maybe a few cases of Red Bull.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts