TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bout this off of a guy in pheonix thinking I would put it on my tacoma. I'm considering selling it. It has less than 500 miles on it and has everything needed to install including a brand new dynamic tensioner. It looks brand new. I think if I could get $2200 it would be a fair deal. If not I think I'll just put it on the tacoma.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Dude you want it. Just hold onto it and I'll help with the install. Drive my truck and you'll see why.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did keep it. I went ahead and installed it last weekend. It wasn't as tough as I thought it would be

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sweet! Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you have a tough time dialing in the kick down cable? I guess I should ask if yours is an automatic first?

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I did keep it. I went ahead and installed it last weekend. It wasn't as tough as I thought it would be
Bummer I was hoping for a 50% discount post:eek:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Did you have a tough time dialing in the kick down cable? I guess I should ask if yours is an automatic first?

No mines manual, but I have adjusted plenty of those. The tighter the cable the sooner it'll kick down. The ECU needs to relearn shifting and fuel now and I recommend a teensy bit of slack in the kick down cable and pull your battery neg for 10min to reset the computers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts