TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Comes with everything you need to have a reliable 2rz or 3rz boosted engine. A friend of mine had this on his 2wd 2rz and was making 400hp running low 12 second quarter mile times. You could run 6 to 8 psi and have somwhere around 225 rwhp out of your 4 cylinder tacoma. The kit was on a buddy's project truck for 4000 miles with no issues. He decided to buy a new Tacoma and start a new project so he took the kit off and offered it to me for my truck. I have plans to get a new Tacoma so there's no reason for me to install it on mine. Here's a list of all components in this kit:

LC Engineering manifold
Garrett T3/T4 Hybrid turbo with Turbonetics impeller (no shaft play)
Turbonetics Wastegate and manual boost controller (optional springs for boost control included)
HKS blow off valve
Simple Digital Systems Engine Management (replaces factory ECU and is fully programmable, programmer included)
Modified fatory wire harness for plug-and-play installation on 2rz (slight modification for 3rz required)
Bigger Injectors (for 10psi or more)
Down pipe from turbo to stock exhaust location
Mid pipe with o2 sensor to eliminate the restrictive cat. converter
Oil feed and return lines for turbo
K&N Air filter
2rz oil pan with -8 fitting welded in
Toyota valve cover with breather
Bonus: Adjustable intake cam gear from LCE

The kit through LC Engineering is $2995 and the SDS Engine Management is another $1159. I will sell for $1800.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Comes with everything you need to have a reliable 2rz or 3rz boosted engine. A friend of mine had this on his 2wd 2rz and was making 400hp running low 12 second quarter mile times. You could run 6 to 8 psi and have somwhere around 225 rwhp out of your 4 cylinder tacoma. The kit was on a buddy's project truck for 4000 miles with no issues. He decided to buy a new Tacoma and start a new project so he took the kit off and offered it to me for my truck. I have plans to get a new Tacoma so there's no reason for me to install it on mine. Here's a list of all components in this kit:

LC Engineering manifold
Turbonetics Wastegate and manual boost controller (optional springs for boost control included)
HKS blow off valve
Simple Digital Systems Engine Management (replaces factory ECU and is fully programmable, programmer included)
Modified fatory wire harness for plug-and-play installation on 2rz (slight modification for 3rz required)
K&N Air filter

The kit through LC Engineering is $2995 and the SDS Engine Management is another $1159. I will sell for $1800.
still for sale

LC Engineering manifold
HKS blow off valve
K&N Air filter

still got

1 - 4 of 4 Posts