TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED $900 OBO

Hey Guys,

Helping my buddy sell an engine he bought to do a 3.4 swap into his '92 Runner. Work and life got in the way so now he's selling it.

Here's the scoop:

The engine came out of a 1999 Toyota Tacoma with 80,000 miles. Looks like from an auto (originally thought it was from a 5 speed) 4 wheel drive. He bought it from a guy in Portland who had wrecked his Taco a few months ago, but the motor ran perfect before that. He's looking to get $900ish for it, but I know he's open to offers.

He's also willing to ship, though the details would need to be figured out. He's located in Spokane, WA and his brother drives over to Seattle on a regular basis so some sort of shipping arrangement could be made.

Link to Pics (First five are of motor.)

You can relay question through me, or I can put you in touch with him.

(Also, I'm over at Yotatech with a much higher post count if it makes you feel better ;) )
Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Inlines13 said:
How much shipped to Maryland? if possible.
I'll do some checking tomorrow and get back to you. Any chance you have a Zip to be more exact?

Thanks,
Shane

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VF'N8 said:
I got 500$ on it?
I know he won't go that low yet. He wants to get a least what he has into it. If you're willing to add a few hundred to that, you may have a deal.

(Still looking into the shipping, but just from past experience, $150 - $250 sounds about right for a pallet.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts