TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 3.4 motor that I need to get rid of. I purchased this 2 years ago and never got a chance to install it before selling off my Toyota based buggy.

I don't know much about it but it does come with a t100 oil pan.
Unknown mileage...basically unknown everything. It does rotate and builds compression.

Due to not having info on this motor, I am letting go of it cheaply.

$100 and can help with delivery for a few extra bucks.

Thanks
Dan
970-946-25two two.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have a 3.4 motor that I need to get rid of. I purchased this 2 years ago and never got a chance to install it before selling off my Toyota based buggy.

Unknown mileage...basically unknown everything. It does rotate and builds compression.

Thanks
Dan
970-946-25two two.
I'd buy it in a heart beat. Do you have any road trip plans to Vegas :)

·
Registered
3,987 Posts

Thanks
Dan
970-946-25two two.
Hey, wait a minute... :D I may snag that back from you; let's see how Christmas goes and if the Civic sells.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Like I need to start this project now but...

Any clue as to the model year it came from? MT or AT? Does it have any of the 'accessories' (e.g. PS pump, alternator, ECU, wiring harness)?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Like I need to start this project now but...

Any clue as to the model year it came from? MT or AT? Does it have any of the 'accessories' (e.g. PS pump, alternator, ECU, wiring harness)?
I really don't have much info on the motor. Currently it is wrapped up and stored on a pallet. Let me check it out in the morning and let you know on accessories.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Soonest I could get up there would be Thursday after work; like 7 or so. I have a hoist and a truck; or do you want to meet halfway for $50 more?

I miss that engine; it held such hope for my last two projects... :(

And if Thornton is nearby, I can score that free 4Runner topper in the same trip.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Soonest I could get up there would be Thursday after work; like 7 or so. I have a hoist and a truck; or do you want to meet halfway for $50 more?

I miss that engine; it held such hope for my last two projects... :(

And if Thornton is nearby, I can score that free 4Runner topper in the same trip.
I work from 1pm till midnight on Thursday. What other day would work for you? Tuesday and Wednesday I am off. Monday after 2pm or Thursday before noon.
If that does not work I can have my lady around the house sometime so you can grab it.

Looks like the harness is on the motor. I will search my garage for the ecu. I believe it is somewhere about.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
What other parts do you have laying around that you want gone? I'll bring more money; I'm kind of a scavenger...

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I will pick it up on sunday

1 - 18 of 18 Posts