TTORA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really want to Deck Plate with my SC and ditch this K&N FIPK Intake System. Willing to trade the K&N for a stock setup, or buy one.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
i have a stock system for sale from a 99 3.4l. make me an offer on it..... shipping would be from 80020. i have a k & n drop in filter in it as well that i would like to sell with it. pm me with your e-mail addy for pics

Edit: after i thought about it....... you want to do a straight trade or no? let me know what you want to do maybe we can work out something for you on the trade side of things

·
Registered
53 Posts
eLN: what year is your stock intake from?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
tacotoy said:
i have a stock system for sale from a 99 3.4l. make me an offer on it..... shipping would be from 80020. i have a k & n drop in filter in it as well that i would like to sell with it. pm me with your e-mail addy for pics

Edit: after i thought about it....... you want to do a straight trade or no? let me know what you want to do maybe we can work out something for you on the trade side of things
i have an idea, i'll trade you the stock box for a deckplated box off my truck and you can trade the deckplated box for the k&n...

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
lol thats way too complicated why do you want a stock for your deckplate? cant ya just close it?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
tacotoy said:
lol thats way too complicated why do you want a stock for your deckplate? cant ya just close it?
yeah i can, but i'm going to have the stealership install a s/c and 7th...i need a stock, unmodified box to keep my waranty...so whoever wants a deckplated box and has a stock box 99+ pm me...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts