TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This came out of a 99' Tacoma 4X4 with only 12K miles. It would be perfect for those seeking to mod their VB with the Level 10 or IPT upgrade and not have their truck down for 1-3 days. I'm located in N.VA and will ship. I would like to get close to 300.00\obo. PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Justin

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
What's the model number on the side plate attached to your tranny? This one:

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Just curious if either of you guys know what the IPT mod costs? I've thought about that several times and I'm thinking about it again since Justin is selling this valvebody.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
$575 plus shipping last I heard.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's the model number on the side plate attached to your tranny? This one:

It's out of a 30-40LE. The trans only had 12K miles on it. It's now the shiniest part on my truck. :D

BTW, I really don't know what a used VB goes for.. IPT tells you to get your VB insured for $500 when shipping. The $300 obo is completely negotiable. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks,

JK

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just curious if either of you guys know what the IPT mod costs? I've thought about that several times and I'm thinking about it again since Justin is selling this valvebody.

What's up Josh. Thanks again for all your help during my trans removal\reinstallation\ETC. You definitely saved me some headache. I finally got my truck back together about 8 weeks ago. She runs like new again...

Is your truck S\C'ed? I wish I would've done it as soon as I s\c'ed my truck back in 2000 but no one really knew about the VB. Not to mention you could buy a used Trans for what Level10 was charging. I like the IPT mod, but the service wasn't like the others have described. John would not return any of my 10+ phone calls and no one else in the shop could answer my question. That was a bit of a let down for me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am interested if you still have the vb. Are you sure it didn't hurt the vb when the tranny went out.. and whats your bottom dollar. I can buy one from a junk yard around here for $100 but if I can help you out I'd rather buy it from a member...Let me know

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am interested if you still have the vb. Are you sure it didn't hurt the vb when the tranny went out.. and whats your bottom dollar. I can buy one from a junk yard around here for $100 but if I can help you out I'd rather buy it from a member...Let me know
Hey bud, I didn't see your post. It got burried.. Thats a good deal if you can get one for under $100.00. I don't know of any yards that will sell the VB seperate from the trans.

Anyhow, I would like to get about $200.00 for it. There is no damage to it and it only has 12K miles on it. This isn't the VB that was in my transmission when it failed. It's from the transmission that I bought to replace it with.

I will also include the solenoids, springs, and bolts if you want it.

Let me know if you want it. Thanks,

Justin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts