TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o2 sensor is only reading the driver side bank. We looked into putting it in the middle of the x pipe but due to room constraints and it being an offroad truck there was no safe spot for it.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Bet your neighbors loved that:D

What else on the exhaust? Headers? What mufflers?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stock manifolds, no cats, and some small glass pack mufflers

There are turn downs after the mufflers, just not in that pic.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Dang, that sounds pretty sweet.

·
Registered
260 Posts
No problems with torque loss do to back pressure? Sounds cool, but to noisy for me personally. I wouldn't want to listen to it 2 hours on my daily commute.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Damn that sounds horrible. Is the truck even street legal?
Yeah thank god I didn't do it when I thought about it. I've got an H-Pipe on my Mustang and it sounds sweet but that dudes 3.4 sounds worse than the average fart piped Honda. :lmao:

:suicide:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no noticeable torque loss, but it did have a 2.5" Y-pipe before. It is definitely "snappier" in the high RPM now. Its actually very quiet below about 3k RPM.
Is it street legal? depends on what you mean. it has current registration and insurance but thats about it. it gets trailered almost anywhere it goes.

I knew it would be a love or hate thing when i posted the clips and to be honest it didnt come out sounding exactly like i wanted, but its the first "legit" exhaust setup this truck has had. I think the video (esp the first one) makes it sound worse then it really does, i might change muffler down the road but for now i have bigger things to worry about.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts