TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got some 3.4 l heads im looking to get rid of off and 04 tacoma i have a few other misc junk for a 3.4 l, motor mounts , harness , water pump,intake maifolds and plenums, throttle body, exhaust mainifolds bascially the whole upper half of the motor, motor had 13000 miles on it , first 750 obo. takes it all ill get some pics up soon ,

buddy of mine is selling his 86 4runner 22re 4x4 runs and drives interior is nice, paint is original so a little faded no body damage at all, sitting on 31 bfg all terrain , also included is a set of bogger tsl mounted on steel 15s
asking 2500 call stefan at 210 216 6569 for ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
ive got some 3.4 l heads im looking to get rid of off and 04 tacoma i have a few other misc junk for a 3.4 l, motor mounts , harness , water pump,intake maifolds and plenums, throttle body, exhaust mainifolds bascially the whole upper half of the motor, motor had 13000 miles on it , first 750 obo. takes it all ill get some pics up soon ,

buddy of mine is selling his 86 4runner 22re 4x4 runs and drives interior is nice, paint is original so a little faded no body damage at all, sitting on 31 bfg all terrain , also included is a set of bogger tsl mounted on steel 15s
asking 2500 call stefan at 210 216 6569 for ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE
how much for the throttle body? and a pic? i may want it
price for the harness?

why did you take the heads off?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the motor was hydralocked and it bent a rod , rebuilt the bottom end and was planning on rebuilding it back into a full motor but got a price i couldnt refuse for the bottom end so now i have a top end just sitting here, honestly i would rather sell all of it but if i dont get an offer in a week or so ill start parting it all out, pics are on the way

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
the motor was hydralocked and it bent a rod , rebuilt the bottom end and was planning on rebuilding it back into a full motor but got a price i couldnt refuse for the bottom end so now i have a top end just sitting here, honestly i would rather sell all of it but if i dont get an offer in a week or so ill start parting it all out, pics are on the way
cool, keep me in mind for the heads, throttle body, and the harness

1 - 5 of 5 Posts