TTORA Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
20,355 Posts
Always been afraid that the short throw shifters were harder on the tranny than the stock set up.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Nice. Fab how did those new tires do for you?
They did good, even on the little patch of ice we found. I was at all different pressures (found out when airing back up) because I was using TacoMan's tire gauge (no clue WTF happened to mine) and it blew apart half way through airing down. So one side of the truck was like 5-8 pounds higher than the other. :eek: I could hardly get them to spin though. I'm looking forward to hitting a harder trail, maybe one with some snow/mud to really see how they do.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
They did good, even on the little patch of ice we found. I was at all different pressures (found out when airing back up) because I was using TacoMan's tire gauge (no clue WTF happened to mine) and it blew apart half way through airing down. So one side of the truck was like 5-8 pounds higher than the other. :eek: I could hardly get them to spin though. I'm looking forward to hitting a harder trail, maybe one with some snow/mud to really see how they do.
You broke my tire gauge :D Where is my new one :D

21 - 24 of 24 Posts