TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3:91/4:10 Front + Rear Diffs or Front 4:30

Wanted: 3:90 or 4:10 front and rear diffs w/out locking diff. Would like to have a match set out of ONE (1) Truck. Less than 100k miles would be great, but would consider others. I live in W. Long Branch, NJ 07764 to help us consider shipping costs. Ken @(908)601-1606 [email protected] I have a brand new 4:30 rear diff carrier assy from TOYOTA willing to trade for matching front and rear diffs w 3:90 or 4:10 ratios!!! Or would be willing to purchase a used front 4:30 gear set or diff carrier> HELP ME!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!!! Bigger Tires Require Taller Gears!!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump, Help me out guys! Bigger tires require bigger gears!!!

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Hint: Look in the freebies section.........there is a set fo free down in MD........you will need to go get them but it is not that far for what you will save i having to but them.

What will you be doing with the stuff you take out of the truck........I need a set of fr/rr thirds for a Taco.......don't care about gear ratio.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the look out, but they are the same ratio I have in the truck. I'm looking for full carriers and 3rd members. I have a brand new toyota p# 4:30 rear third member and wouldn't mind finding a front one. Did these come on stock trucks? You know anyone w/ 4:11 and might want the new 4:30 i have, maybe the trade?
Thanks Again
Ken

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohhh- sorry, for a finders fee you can have my old 3rd member and front carrier. If i get full members I'll have no use for the ones out of the truck, they will come out of a 97 Taco 2.7 manual hubs almost 100k.
Thanks Again
Ken

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts
67w30 said:
Did these come on stock trucks?
Thanks Again
Ken
Ken- THe 4.30's were available on the certain 4cyl Tacomas & 4Runners.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
67w30 said:
Thanks for the look out, but they are the same ratio I have in the truck. I'm looking for full carriers and 3rd members. I have a brand new toyota p# 4:30 rear third member and wouldn't mind finding a front one. Did these come on stock trucks? You know anyone w/ 4:11 and might want the new 4:30 i have, maybe the trade?
Thanks Again
Ken

Shit that is my bad..........for some reason I thought I read that the ones for free were 4.10's.

Keep me in mind for your old ones if you do get new ones......I tried to get the free ones but i can't get him to shit them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
Full_Tilt_Fud
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing