TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Orange County, California
Toyota 3.91 Final Gear Set for the tundra rear diff. The set is used and came out of my 03 tundra and has about 25,000 miles on it and are in good condition. This includes the ring and pinion gears (obviously) and bolts, in addition to all 4 bearings plus the rubber boot/sleeve that goes on to prevent leakage. These fit the Tundra diffs, T-100 diffs and the non-trd tacomas I believe. Prefer a local seller but will ship at buyer's expense. Looking at $200 obo.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Just an FYI, but most folks here swap from 3.90's, not to them. Might want to try some of the boards with more street oriented users.

Also, gears usually go for half of your asking price.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Murderman said:
Just an FYI, but most folks here swap from 3.90's, not to them. Might want to try some of the boards with more street oriented users.

I know I actually have them in different formums just thought I throw it here if anyone was interested. From what I've seen they also don't include bearings. Lastly the price is not firm so go ahead and make a offer :) .

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
I swapped 4.30's into my 4x4 Tundra's diffs to help with towing; the factory 3.90's are sitting in the garage as spares. Good luck with you sale.

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
Murderman said:

they make nice, heavy ashtrays if you weld a plate to the center ;)

I work with some guys who might use the pinions for...uh.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Instead of posting a new thead I thought I would post here, I also have the following available from my 03 Tundra:
Toyota airfilter (used 1,000 miles but looks new) $5
TRD reusable airfilter (used 25,000 miles) w/ cleaning kit (used once) $10
Toyota oil cap (used) $1
Toyota radiator cap (used) $1
Toyota Sunglass-Storage Door-tan/oak (brand new) $5
3 APC H-4 blue bulbs (brand new) $5 each

All items are shipped at buyer's expense or local pickup
Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
student's tundra said:
Located in Orange County, California
Toyota 3.91 Final Gear Set for the tundra rear diff. The set is used and came out of my 03 tundra and has about 25,000 miles on it and are in good condition. This includes the ring and pinion gears (obviously) and bolts, in addition to all 4 bearings plus the rubber boot/sleeve that goes on to prevent leakage. These fit the Tundra diffs, T-100 diffs and the non-trd tacomas I believe. Prefer a local seller but will ship at buyer's expense. Looking at $200 obo.
Price Drop $100 :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
student's tundra said:
Instead of posting a new thead I thought I would post here, I also have the following available from my 03 Tundra:
Toyota airfilter (used 1,000 miles but looks new) $5
TRD reusable airfilter (used 25,000 miles) w/ cleaning kit (used once) $10
Toyota oil cap (used) $1
Toyota radiator cap (used) $1
Toyota Sunglass-Storage Door-tan/oak (brand new) $5
3 APC H-4 blue bulbs (brand new) $5 each

All items are shipped at buyer's expense or local pickup
Thanks for looking :)
3.91 R/P and TRD airfilter pending.
All others available ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts