TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Brand new, never installed Cornfed 3" Spacer Kit.
Includes: Front Spacers, Rear Pro Comp AAL, Rancho RS 5000 Rear Shocks, Diff. Drop, All Nec. Hardware, Instructions, Bling Sticker.

This is a brand new kit, as recieved from Cornfed. Bought it last year, never got arouond to putting it on, decided to go the Camburg route instead.

Asking $200 Shipped.

·
Registered
47 Posts
$200 Shipped to Atlanta 30168?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DToon said:
$200 Shipped to Atlanta 30168?
$200.00 Shipped to Atlanta. Ill cover the shipping costs. Im not going to ship it priority first class overnight though...it'll be via snail mail...Probably a week, from what the USPS web site said. If your in a hurry, I can get it to you faster, but I wont cover the shipping charges.

If your interested, heres my email:

[email protected]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Awesome deal, but I'll hold back. I'll never be able to explain to the girlfriend how we can't go out to eat cause I wanna buy a house, but I have to have a 3" lift on my daily driver.

Somebody jump on this!

Daniel

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wow`

TacoTaco said:
For Sale: Brand new, never installed Cornfed 3" Spacer Kit.
Includes: Front Spacers, Rear Pro Comp AAL, Rancho RS 5000 Rear Shocks, Diff. Drop, All Nec. Hardware, Instructions, Bling Sticker.

This is a brand new kit, as recieved from Cornfed. Bought it last year, never got arouond to putting it on, decided to go the Camburg route instead.

Asking $200 Shipped.
I totally endorse this lift... You are saving over $75 one this kit. BUY IT BUY IT

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
McBiggity said:
what years/model would this fit? New to the scene here- I have an 04 4wd-reg cab-4cyl
This will fit your 04, or any pre-05 tacoma for that matter.

·
Registered
196 Posts
is the rear add-a-leaf a 2.5 ? if so i want it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
upwithit said:
is the rear add-a-leaf a 2.5 ? if so i want it.

Hmmm... I beleive it is a 2.5". This kit will leave the truck about level, so I would assume it is the 2.5. The part number for the AAL is #56001. Maybe someone with this kit will chime in.

If you want it, let me know. The first person to confirm w/ me via email gets it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
sent ya one also. thanks. got scrilla waiting.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To all: This kit sold today. Sorry if you wanted it and didnt get it. There was a whole lot more demand for it than I expected!!! Better luck next time! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts