TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 97 5 lug (yes the mini) with a 3" fabtech spindle lift. The problem is I was supposed to be able to fit 30" tires and I can barely fit 235/75/15 without rubbing the front bumper when i turn. The shop told me my stock springs where sagging and I needed to buy new fabtech springs and it would lift it another inch to stop the rubbing. Does this sound right. I asked them about putting some spring spacers in for a cheap way out and they said spacers wouldnt work well with this set up. All I need is another inch in the front to stop hittting the bumber. Any help would b greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
budgetRunner said:
I have a 97 5 lug (yes the mini) with a 3" fabtech spindle lift. The problem is I was supposed to be able to fit 30" tires and I can barely fit 235/75/15 without rubbing the front bumper when i turn. The shop told me my stock springs where sagging and I needed to buy new fabtech springs and it would lift it another inch to stop the rubbing. Does this sound right. I asked them about putting some spring spacers in for a cheap way out and they said spacers wouldnt work well with this set up. All I need is another inch in the front to stop hittting the bumber. Any help would b greatly appreciated!

You might try customtacos. I'm sure someone will have an answer for you there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
fabtech doesnt make a 1" lift spring, they make a 3" and that requires there upper control arms. That set up garbage imo. I had it for a few weeks b4 i sold it. I was running the fabtech spindles, bilsteins, daystar spacers and a 1" bodylift with 31s and had some minor rubbing. It rode extremely well too. I have most of this stuff sitting in a box since i went with a long travel setup.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts