TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a new, in the box, never used, 3" performance accessories body lift for a 1995.5-1999 toyota tacoma. I'm asking $115 plus shipping, firm. I paid almost $200 brand new. If interested, let me know.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Do you know if or how I can make that kit work for my 2001 tacoma?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Chargedtaco01 said:
Do you know if or how I can make that kit work for my 2001 tacoma?
It will work. There's a just a few things that have to be done a little differently.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Do you know what exactly? I think I read what it was a while back but can't remember... is it possibly that the fuel filler hose is different with the older kit. I just don't want to have the wrong piece for the steering extension or bumper brackets.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I'm not sure what exatly it is. I've got a 99. I think it has something to do with the front bumper, but I honestly don't remember.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Anybody else know what may need to be done to make this lift work with a 2001 tacoma?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chargedtaco01 said:
Anybody else know what may need to be done to make this lift work with a 2001 tacoma?

I don't know, but if you figure it out, let me know.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
000 said:
what comes with it? am new at the 4x4...

why are u selling it?
Okay, it's a 3" body lift. It comes with spacers for the body, a gas tank filler extension, and the other odds and ends necessary to complete the job. I am selling it because I am a college student who just got a new job and I am trying to save up to get a new vehicle whenever possible. That's all, everything is there, it's never been used, I just have no use for it. :cool:

·
Registered
460 Posts
seen the body lift, all parts there... i live like 5 mins from him so sumbody buy it before he talks me into it....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
reg98toytaco said:
Hey i might want to buy that off you if shipping isnt that much....can u price shipping out to walla walla washington 99362? thanks
greg
Shipping to washington should be around $15 but I'll find out and let you know for sure. :cool:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
000 said:
so this is just a bolt on kit u dont need anything else? whats your email @?
You don't need anything other than what comes with the kit. I mean, you need tools and time and if you wanted to cover the gap left between the body and the frame, you could get gap guards, but that's it. My e-mail is [email protected] so just let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
66 Posts
what would be shipping to central florida. 33860

1 - 16 of 16 Posts