TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any thoughts on this particular lift kit? good, bad, indifferent? it's the deluxe lift kit for a 2004 tacoma. i'm not looking at being a serious rock crawler or anything, just a recreational wheeler who'll get stuck in the mud a few times.

Also, what are the going rates for installation, of such a kit, in your area? I was quoted between 3 and 5 hundred, and a ridiculous $900 at one place. Thanks in advance for the advice and comments.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
most of those kits are pretty easy to install yourself. There are dozens of people on the site wheeling those kits and most love them!

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
I am very pleased with my kit. And ToyTec's customer service is awsome, if you need any help at all with the install they are more than happy to give you tips and advice over the phone. And if by some small chance they forget to include a part (BPV for me) I just called them up and they overnighted it to me free of charge.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
it is a good beginner kit. it is also a relatively easy install too. take the time and either do it yourself or have someone else help you do it. use it as a learning experience.

also, get the bilsteins, the pro comps feel like there arent any shocks in the back

1 - 8 of 8 Posts