TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put some new tires on to go with my 4x4 conversion!...had km2's and got a ton of mileage we will see with these,heard lots of good things capability wise...they kill the km2 in the mud and on the hill climbs!! They barely rub at full lock... poser pic

·
Registered
258 Posts
:xpopcorn2 subscribed. I have a friend who got these and said they are awesome in mud. I'm not sold on them yet. 95% of the time I see them they're bald and need to be replaced... They seem to be the "ricer" mud tire IMO. Anyway, in for mileage updates. I've been considering KM2s lately so this is a good comparison.

·
Registered
35 Posts
What size were the KM2s you had? I'm looking to get a set in the future, so its good to know they will last a while. How were they for street driving? I've heard those Nittos are pretty loud...but they work well.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have the same size in toyos and they do rub at full lock and full flex but hey are good tires. They are basically a 33125016

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sorry for the fall off the ear moment, but I had 285 km2s and I got like 60k and they still were twenty percent. These tire are pretty amazing offroad! Just got one tire replaced from discount after a rock slit a tire and the others have 14/32 left at 22000 miles!!75percent tread left whoop whoop! They rub at full lock flexed other than that not at all. As far as on the road I need ear plugs lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
any major rubbing under full flex? any more pics? i've been considering this size, but was afraid of too much rubbing when hitting the trails.
I will post up some pics when back on my laptop from my Ocala trip... The only time I really heard it rubbing a lot was the first 10k miles full lock flexed now I hear it but just the same as my 285 km2s my wheels are 16x8 4bs fwiw

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang your putting the miles on. Thanks for the mileage update on both the km2s and nittos.
Ya when I posted this up I had almost ten thousand on them was just delayed on posting but since then I have been driving all over the south putting crazy miles on my truck it sucks...only plus I have been able to wheel in places I never would of gone

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well I have almost thirty thousand miles on these tires now and still love them!!!!...other than getting even louder on the road:rolleyes: I have 13/32 tread left on three and the new one has 17/32...I think the tires that are worn dig harder in the mud/wet hill climbs than the new one. On the few rocks I have been on with them they do great as well. Got into tons of off camber sketchy spots and they stuck like glue as well...I took some pictures but only at the entrance cause I got lazy. O ya I didnt air down at all for these pics didnt need it at all...

This is the newest tire

I think I still got room for some 35's:D

Right after this got to slam on my sliders pretty bad so glad the welds held lol

up

up

At the top

1 - 10 of 10 Posts