TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off, how big is this tire in inches?
there is a 3 in fabtech lift on my truck, and these tires were on it when i bought it, it rubs all over just during normal driving.
so, i finally need new tires what size should they be?

·
Registered
270 Posts
A 305/70/r16 is in the area of a 33x12.50. I have three inches off lift and i clear my 33''s fine so maybe you should try to adjust you coilovers a little higher, or just take off your mudflaps and trim a little plastic out of the wheel well by where your mudflaps are. If not, a 285/75/16 is about a 33x11.50 that may clear, or a 265/75/16 which is roughly a 32/10.50, those will definately clear, maybe your rims have the wrong backspacing or offset, too.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i think the idiot bought the wrong rims, they are rubbing the frame rails. I want to run around this size tire, will they work on the stock rims?
I plan to trim the shit out of it before i start wheeling it real hard.
And i want donahoes so i may adjust the lift at that time, this fabtech crap sucks.

·
Registered
219 Posts
yeah, i think the idiot bought the wrong rims, they are rubbing the frame rails. I want to run around this size tire, will they work on the stock rims?
I plan to trim the shit out of it before i start wheeling it real hard.
And i want donahoes so i may adjust the lift at that time, this fabtech crap sucks.
ya, fabtech does blow. get the ext. hoes with camburg uca's....cant go wrong. just dont adjust the c/o too high, otherwise its a pretty shitty ride. with that setup i'd suggest 285/75/16,which T-A-C-O said, is about 33"

·
Registered
219 Posts
first off, how big is this tire in inches?
there is a 3 in fabtech lift on my truck, and these tires were on it when i bought it, it rubs all over just during normal driving.
so, i finally need new tires what size should they be?
http://ttora-ne.net/newsite/main.htm click on tires, then tire calculator

1 - 5 of 5 Posts