TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like it says,

Tires are all 95%. There are 4 by the way...

Rims are 16x8 eagle alloy series 137. No rock rash but could use a little polish to bring out the bling factor...:rolleyes: These came off a Taco so they are made for you!!!

Located in JAX FL 32244

I want to get $900 for them. This package new would cost you over $1400!!! :eek:

UPDATE DEC 4: I will let them go to the first person with $750.00 cash in hand!!! But this deal goes away if I sell my other set first and go a different route. So time is of the essence!!!

I will be heading to Charelston SC on the weekend of Dec 9th and I will bring them along if it suits someones needs.

Here are the pics...

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are for a Taco...I think its 4 5/8"

·
Registered
672 Posts
I wonder how hard it would be to get those to fit... eventually that is what I would like to run.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It wouldnt be hard once you got some lift! :D I always say if you have room its good to stalk up on your parts even before you can use them cause at least you already have them waiting when finally are ready! ;)

BTW I thought you were going back to stock?

·
Registered
672 Posts
We're moving in with my wife's parents mid January to save up some dough for when I move back to Oregon in 08.. and to pay off some bills and such. It should free up some money to do some :saw: on the 05.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rock on! Thats what I like to hear! Ya moving back to the west coast is going to be a HUGE shock to the wallet! I am looking to go back to CA as soon as my wife is done with nursing school which should be in 09 or so.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Yeah it is going to be hard, in many ways. Who knows what/if will change between now and then but that is the plan for now. I just know that I don't want to play Navy anymore, and Oregon is home for me.

Back on topic though, I would like the opportunity to just put one next to my truck and try to envision what it would take to fit a tire that big. I don't want to do a whole lot of lifting, I'd like to keep it as low as possible to keep the COG down... glassworks unlimited makes some fiberglass fenders and bedsides for the lt guys I was thinking about putting on... would probably have to cut the cab mount and re-plate it... from looking under the truck that seems to be the only thing that would really limit the size of tire I could run. I'm just a newb though...

Good luck with your sale, hope it works out.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anytime you want to come by and check them out just let me know. I will actually be in Mayport tomorrow but I wont have my truck...

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Retirement ceremony. I played a funeral at HSL-46 today...

·
Registered
672 Posts
Is the retirement ceremony at HSL-40?

46 was my previous command... can you pm me with who it was for?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was for a retired Chief...dont remember his name, and yes tomorrow is at 40 will you be there?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPDATE FOR PRICE DROP!!!

Oh and for my fellow FLTTORA buddies that I love so much, If one of you guys wants these I will let them go ONLY TO A FLTTORA GUY for $700. :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts