TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 BFG AT's with around 85% tread life left. Tire have been rotated once at 4K miles. I have around 6K miles on these tires. In great condition. I am looking to get some 32's so If your willing to trade let me know. I would like to get 315obo. I am located in Ventura, Ca. Need to get rid of these asap so I can get some bigger tires, Thanks.

-Justin

·
Registered
460 Posts
would you be willing to ship to NC? i have a set of 33x10.50r15 bfg a/t with under 20k on them, with .4" of tread (thats about 80%, come stock with .5") that i am looking to get rid off. let me know if your interested in trade or you just want to sell me 31's straight out.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RENEGADE76254 said:
would you be willing to ship to NC? i have a set of 33x10.50r15 bfg a/t with under 20k on them, with .4" of tread (thats about 80%, come stock with .5") that i am looking to get rid off. let me know if your interested in trade or you just want to sell me 31's straight out.
Yeah that sounds bad ass. How much would shipping run to 93004? Can you take pics?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont think that shipping would kill the deal. I dont have to box the tires up do I? Also the links to the pics are not working.....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I mean if you could find out an exact price of shipping and let me know I dont see why not....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
beenexposed said:
question?? in the last photo its of a 33 x 10.5 so are they 33s or 31s?? per the title

My tires I am selling are 31x10.5x15r. Someone has offered me some 33x10.5 and those are the tires that he offered me for my 31's. Are you interested in my 31's?

·
Registered
460 Posts
beenexposed said:
question?? in the last photo its of a 33 x 10.5 so are they 33s or 31s?? per the title
i see you have 14 post, i will make this as newb friend as possible.... LOOK WHO POSTED THE INFORMATION!!!!! i posted pics of my tires (33x10.50 tires) i am discussing trade with the poster of the thread (31x10.50 tires)...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
4 Participants
MatStan
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing