TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy, sorry for the noob question. I read a number of posts and didnt' see any recommendations for 32x11.5x15s. I see Dunlop has a nice mud tire, so does BFGoodrich (Mud Terrain T/A KMs). I'm fitting them on a 2-3" SL within the next few weeks and was wondering what folks were riding on (I'm aware of the pinch weld mod. :) ) My primary application will be sand and street (don't plan on crawling or mudding anytime soon.) And to make things more complicated, any chance of using my original 15x7 rims? or should I buy 15x8s instead (course I'll need recommendations for that too!)

Thanks for the info in advance!
-Jeff.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I have 32X11.50's MT KM's on my stock rim and they are wearing perfectly. You could get aftermarket wheels, but I didn't have enough $$$ for that at the time. As for the aftermarket wheels, it all depends on how much money you want to spend. There are cheap wheels out there for $35-$45 dollars a rim.

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
qwkhyena said:
Howdy, sorry for the noob question. I read a number of posts and didnt' see any recommendations for 32x11.5x15s. I see Dunlop has a nice mud tire, so does BFGoodrich (Mud Terrain T/A KMs). I'm fitting them on a 2-3" SL within the next few weeks and was wondering what folks were riding on (I'm awaring of the pinch weld mod.) My primary application will be sand and street (don't plan on crawling or mudding anytime soon.) And to make things more complicated, any chance of using my original 15x7 rims? or should I buy 15x8s instead (course I'll need recommendations for that too!)

Sorry for the hand holding!
Thanks for the info in advance!
-Jeff.

Ive had no probs running 32" MTs & ATs on my stock 15x7's -

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
themariachi said:
i kinda like the look of these wheels
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/toyblackalloys.htm
and my bfg a/t are a nice street tire, but i've never played in the sand so, bump for that.
Those are a nice set of rims! However, I've got the 15" rim setup now (and don't want to pan out extra dough for a 16" setup.)

Does anyone have a nice set of 15x10s they can link? I'm starting to think about larger rims for the 32x11.5x15 BFGoodrich MTs (I'm pretty sure I'll go with those tires. They've got a nice tread pattern.)

Also, need a recommendation on backspacing too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts